Oscar

themightyblue

Please... please... :cry: :cry: :cry: Don't ever ever put Mata on the left wing again? Okay? I knew you would understand... Thanks, that's all I wanted yes. :wub:

It looks like you like that ball wanking football... Good for you, you are fan of the right club. As I can you and Mr. Abramovich have something in common. :getin: :getin: :getin:

Ye, that's not to say that I haven't enjoyed watching Chelsea through the Mourinho years and beyond, I love the club no matter what.

But I do feel that a short, quick passing game is the way to go in modern football and yes I do have a preference for technically gifted players over physical players.

Can someone telle me the price and the details of the transaction , like if we'll pay only 10M the first year ect...

read somewhere its 13m pounds straight away, then the rest (6m pounds) after 2 - 3 years. Though not sure if its true or something

Back to 4-3-3 maybe?

Cech

Ivan - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel - Lamps

Hazard - Torres - Mata

Blackman

Ferreira - Hutch - Cahill - Bertrand

Essien - Romeu - Oscar

Benayoun - Sturridge - Marin

4-3-3 suits our midfield the best, while 4-2-3-1 suits our attackers the best, a lot of options for RDM.

he`ll play CM but if you have to do the line up he will play in the slot next to/near Mikel like Lampard does.he is a very fluid player who will not have a definate position. he reads the game so well he will move into whatever is the best position to be in at any given moment. his defensive duties will mainly be to intercept passes from the opposition and clogging up passing lanes. he isn`t afraid to tackle but don`t expect bison mark II! he won't be charging into 50/50 balls unless he has to.

but great defensive work aint about just tackling. it`s possible to be the best defensive player on the pitch without making one single tackle.

What squad number do you guys reckon? 13? Maybe Malouda's gone(PLEASE GOD!) by the time he joins up and takes 15?

Who is to say he won't get 11.... I have seen him play in that number, and is number 10 for brazil. Completely different from :worship: , but its not like we arn't gonna give it to someone else. And there shouldn't be extra pressure, We all loved the man, not his number... I personally think he should have 99, because he can. :) Or zola's 25, haven't seen that given to someone, since he left, i think.... Someone could prove me wrong.. :)

Who is to say he won't get 11.... I have seen him play in that number, and is number 10 for brazil. Completely different from :worship: , but its not like we arn't gonna give it to someone else. And there shouldn't be extra pressure, We all loved the man, not his number... I personally think he should have 99, because he can. :) Or zola's 25, haven't seen that given to someone, since he left, i think.... Someone could prove me wrong.. :)

I have a sneaky suspicion that we're saving the fabled 11 for a certain green beast. Perhaps even Cavani/Falcao eventually.

I will probably get slatted for this post, but anyways:

I just hope that his price tag does not mean that we pull out of the market and play him on the wing instead. We've had more than enough converted wingers in recent years, it's about time we realize it's not working!

I get that we have to make squad signings but the price and timing (i.e. in a time when we have more pressing needs on the wings and at RB) are far from ideal. Tbh, I'm very disappointed we're back to paying these crazy inflated prices after great signings such as Mata, Oriol, Cahill, Marin...etc

I hope Oscar proves me wrong, but till now, all I've seen is yet another over-hyped Brazilian youngster.

It seems you know very little about the kid. He used to play a lot as right winger for Internacional, and thats is one of his favorite position. Manos Menezes is using him as a ACM in Brazil because we dont have anybody to create but him (Ganso is slow)., so if RDM use him as a RW, he wont be a "converted winger", because he is already one.

It seems you know very little about the kid. He used to play a lot as right winger for Internacional, and thats is one of his favorite position. Manos Menezes is using him as a ACM in Brazil because we dont have anybody to create but him (Ganso is slow)., so if RDM use him as a RW, he wont be a "converted winger", because he is already one.

What position do you expect him to play for Chelsea? A lot of positions have been thrown about...Defensive midfielder, Central midfielder and now you've just said attacking central midfielder and right winger. It seems no one knows where he will play? :lol:

What position do you expect him to play for Chelsea? A lot of positions have been thrown about...Defensive midfielder, Central midfielder and now you've just said attacking central midfielder and right winger. It seems no one knows where he will play? :lol:

GK

Defensive midfielder would be as stupid as playing him alongside Mikel. His best position is ACM or RW, he can also play as a striker.