Oscar

themightyblue

Won't happen right away obviously, but i feel that is what the strongest option is once everything is settled.

Ye Im pretty sure Lampard will get the nod ahead of Oscar, hopefully Oscar gets chances during cup competitions.

If we need any sort of winger, it should be one who can get to the byline and cross 9 out of 10 times rather than Hulk who prefers to come in and shoot more than pick someone out.

Who are we crossing to? Torres? Hazard? Mata? With the new team we should start avoiding high crosses from now on, they won't feed much.

Welcome Oscar,i believe this is our biggest signing in a long time, EXACTLY what we need to make our current squad flourish!

Long time? Forgetting about Hazard, are we?

Ye Im pretty sure Lampard will get the nod ahead of Oscar, hopefully Oscar gets chances during cup competitions.

you have to be insane to think oscar will be on bench more.. he will be a get GO from the start, i can't see anyone starting infront of him in that midfield with CDM(mikel or lampard - oscar)

to think a 25million dollar player is to come here and sit on bench for " learning curves " your just wrong.

you have to be insane to think oscar will be on bench more.. he will be a get GO from the start, i can't see anyone starting infront of him in that midfield with CDM(mikel or lampard - oscar)

to think a 25million dollar player is to come here and sit on bench for " learning curves " your just wrong.

i agree with you mate

oscar is gonna be one of the chelsea best player this year

:)

He's the 10 of the Olympic team. And if it wasn't for the form and fitness issues Ganso has been going through, he probably wouldn't have been a starter.

And it's not like Brazil are part of the elite anymore, we're not '02 anymore.

That wasn't even my point though. These starting line-ups people are throwing around with Oscar in it.. they're expecting too much of the guy. Fans shouldn't cry if he doesn't immediately make an impact.

Wrong and wrong. He is the 10 of brazilian team, since despite 2 or 3 players, the starting XI olympic team is the same as the main team.

Ganso is not playing well, and its not related with his knees because he was playing really bad since one year ago. Oscar is way better than Ganso, and yes, Brazil is part of the elite, because maybe not as good as 10 years ago, but still better than England, Italy or Holland.

Don't we have TOO MANY PLAYERS, now?

Lamps

Mikel

Romeu

Essien

Malouda

Mikel

Piazon

McEachran

De Bruyne

Hazard #1

Hazard #2

Ramires

No. You can leave out Josh and Kevin from that list since they'll most likely go on loan, and who is Hazard #2? Thorgan? Why would you even put him in the first team list? And Piazon isn't going to be a first team player either. And Malouda is useless of course. You left out Meireles and Oscar though, and you named Mikel twice.

Wrong and wrong. He is the 10 of brazilian team, since despite 2 or 3 players, the starting XI olympic team is the same as the main team.

Ganso is not playing well, and its not related with his knees because he was playing really bad since one year ago. Oscar is way better than Ganso, and yes, Brazil is part of the elite, because maybe not as good as 10 years ago, but still better than England, Italy or Holland.

You're only confirming what I said. He's not been playing well, talent doesn't disappear.

Brazil isn't better than Italy, Holland were awful at the Euros but they still beat Brazil at the World Cup. England isn't part of the elite.

Its €25m thats £19m which is a little more than we paid for Lukaku. Is he a starter? Oscar is class but saying he will walk into our squad ahead of Lampard is farcical.

Don't we have TOO MANY PLAYERS, now?

Lamps i can't see him playing that much oscar infront of him any day

Mikel - of course he'll be ther but not really effective unless were playing really strong team

Romeu - loan? i dont know

Essien - his future isnt bright with us- might move to ac milan

Malouda - biggest waste of wage i have seen - i hope his far gone

Mikel

Piazon - loan

McEachran - loan

De Bruyne - i highly doubt a ;loan i feel he can be used.

Hazard #1

Hazard #2 - loan -most likely stay with youth

Ramires

Off topic but i can't wait to see Brazil in the next 2 world cups. The new era of Brazilian football looks unbelievable. They're not playing extremely well at present but it will all come together in the next 2 years. It's a shame that despite the rankings, we're (England) so far behind in football now. Spain, Barcelona and now this new Brazil have revolutionised modern football. I know Brazil have had a history of it but this team is so talented.