Oscar

themightyblue

I did not notice that bend in the shot before. But surely the shot would have been deflected away by the defender but for the bend on the ball. No wonder the bolton goalie came for his shirt after the game.

"The difference between last season and this is that we have Diego and Diego is scoring goals," Oscar said.

"So many of them. But I know and he knows that he needs to continue to do that.

"Myself I have scored two, but I want to score 15 this season. That would be good."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/28/chelsea-oscar-willian-aston-villa-diego-costa-christian-benteke

He has the same target I have for him this season, 15 goals is something I think Oscar is capable of bringing to the table if he's able to keep playing well in the second half of the season.

Also some praise from Sky Sports

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9492591/chelsea-v-aston-villa-matthew-le-tissier

Looks like he has regained most of his early form last season, very good to see, must start against Arsenal now. Hope he keeps this up though, the trick isn't to do it for a brief period but keep it up for the entire season, then no one would doubt him anymore.

His passing is still annoyingly erratic at times especially when he's sharing the pitch with elite decision makers like Hazard and Cesc. That said, his vision has come leaps and bounds this season, inconsistently and a lack of final pass are the two biggest complaints about him and he's definitely improved on both on the basis of the season so far.

I also want to see him playing with more flair and taking players on.