Oscar

themightyblue

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the list of CAM's in world football 23 and under that are better than Oscar or as complete as Oscar both on and off the ball.

Barkley and Isco are the only ones that come to mind. Can't believe people think Oscar is average.

Barkley and Isco are the only ones that come to mind. Can't believe people think Oscar is average.

None of those players are better than him and I'm a huge fan of Isco ever since the U17 World Cup. I can't really make a case for Barkley because like many English players, he's built up a big reputation without achieving much. He's definitely not on the same level as Gotze, Oscar and Isco. An argument could be made for Isco, his ball skills are Iniesta-like, much better than Oscar's,and his shooting accuracy is very good but apart from that Oscar is much better without the ball, more verstatile (can play very well on the sides, Isco can't) and has a better range of passes. Vision is about the same, neither is great in that department. I'll still take Oscar over him. All in all, there are very few CAM's out there that fit Mourinho's system better than Oscar. He got rid of Mata specifically because of that. I'll rather see us get rid of average players like Willian and Ramires before even contemplating selling Oscar.

Oscar right now needs to hit the gym and get physically stronger because it costs him in certain situations. He is tough and a competitor but his frame is very lightweight. Mourinho said so himself. Getting more muscle will accelerate his development.

that's the Oscar we all want to see. He has those things in his bag. We don't see those moments of brilliance very often YET, but I hope we do them happening more closely now.

He seems to have had another good match today (only caught the second half).

He's a smart kid, with a great amount of talent, but he isn't a flashy player. He just needs to be more consistent and perform well from December on. Hope he can do both starting this season.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the list of CAM's in world football 23 and under that are better than Oscar or as complete as Oscar both on and off the ball.

Beside maybe Koke i can't think of another one.

Another great performance by Oscar, after Cesc, Hazard, and Costa he has been our best player this season. Maybe Ramires injury could be a blessing in disguise, could undoubtedly prove to Mou that he belongs as a regular in midfield alongside Matic and Cesc.

Beside maybe Koke i can't think of another one.

Another great performance by Oscar, after Cesc, Hazard, and Costa he has been our best player this season. Maybe Ramires injury could be a blessing in disguise, could undoubtedly prove to Mou that he belongs as a regular in midfield alongside Matic and Cesc.

doesn't koke play on the right for Atletico Madrid?

doesn't koke play on the right for Atletico Madrid?

He does but when he drops back he becomes a third midfielder for Atletico, they play 4-4-2/4-3-3 hybrid. Somewhat similar to how Oscar plays, only differnce is Oscar plays behind the striker.

Koke and Oscar are both AM/CM hybrid, and both share similar skill set which is why i make the comparison. Obviously huge fan of both players.

He has started five games and has been decisive in three of them vs leciester, Bolton and Aston villa. He did ok vs burnley and gave an assist vs swansea. Haterz should stop bringing out stats from 2nd half of last season to make him look bad in a new season that can be done for just about most players at the age of 22. He is 23 and is doing well this season leave judgement for later.