Oscar

themightyblue

So only with a team full of the best ten players in the world in every position can there be any hope .. Still no point in discussing with you .

You can only follow Jose ,, nothing else is possible in your eyes . and the players you so easily denigrate have proven class ... You just can't see it .

you came to the forum when he returned your bias is so obvious.

No I didn't say that.

We are one of the best 10 teams in the world (I would say between the 5 best teams) and we need to have some of the best players in the world. I think that's normal.

But I'm not saying we need to have WClass players everywhere. I'm saying that the only players that will influence the way we play are Ballon Dor kind of players. Not Mata, not Luiz, and definatelly not Lukaku or KdB.

Real Madrid plays for Ronaldo and plays the way Ronaldo is more confortables, Barcelona plays for Messi. Every player that want to play for that teams needs to know that.

Ibrahimovic, Etoo, Alexis, Neymar, and many others learned that lesson in Barcelona. And all of them are trully world class players.

We don't have that kind of player and we sold the players that doesn't fit our style, and bought others, As simple as that.

About KdB without any effort I told you the name of 8 players with 22 years old (or less) better than him. Imagine how many players are in the world better than KdB in his position. But you and others think it was really bad to sell that player for 17M£ when he did nothing in the games he played,

All the players that were sold in Chelsea were not super stars, they didn't fit, and were sold for a lot of cash. With that money we bought players in more important positions, that fit better, and are as good as the ones we sold. I think that is more important to have a ST and a CM than a 2nd CAM or a 3rd CB.

About Oscar he needs to do better. Just that.

No team should rely on one player only & certainly not Oscar. Lol.

Agreed. We were actually lucky, so the speak, that Hazard stepped up while Oscar was going through whatever he was.

Hazard wasn't happy with is, as he said post-Madrid. We must have such impact from the right wing and middle of the pitch too.

Blue,

I never doubt that Oscar has talent, played well until January. I just don't understand how he had died from January on. Of course, I would rather see him playing well again, but for whatever reason if it's repeated, then why keep him?

Blue,

I never doubt that Oscar has talent, played well until January. I just don't understand how he had died from January on. Of course, I would rather see him playing well again, but for whatever reason if it's repeated, then why keep him?

Yeah there's no doubt that if it's repeated then something more drastic will have to be done. Because at the end of the day he's playing in a very important position and you can go too long off form without being indefinitely replaced. I just think the risk is worth taking for now to believe he can rekindle that form or confidence or whatever the issue has become.