Oscar

themightyblue

I see Oscar as a partner to Matic not a #10 playmaker..

Reckon Oscar is so valued by Jose precisely because he can do both: deep lying and CAM. In fact, that's key for the way Brazil play.

Oscar is actually a CM in a CAM position. So, his hard work and tackling allow his team to regain the football higher up the pitch, which is essentially the easiest way to score; by catching your opponent's defense off guard.

Scolari and Jose have always employed very similar tactics. Both don't value possession as much as other head coaches.

Willian for me is more direct. He shifts the ball better and makes things happen more than Oscar. I'm not saying Oscar is crap before people start kicking off with me but I actually think Willian offers so much more.

My opinion.

Oscar was suppose to be bench this game (well, according to reports earlier in the week), however, for some reason he started.

I don't think WIllian played particularly well minus his pass to Hulk. However, I was watching shitty streams, therefore I could of been confused with Marcelo..

Willian for me is more direct. He shifts the ball better and makes things happen more than Oscar. I'm not saying Oscar is crap before people start kicking off with me but I actually think Willian offers so much more.

My opinion.

It's not an opinion at this point. It's a fact.

His heart is probably back home with his wife and new daughter.

I don't think WIllian played particularly well minus his pass to Hulk. However, I was watching shitty streams, therefore I could of been confused with Marcelo..

I liked his directness but he was easily tackled a couple of times when he tried to run through the midfield/defence, once by Matic who played very well. Ivanovic still can't deal with diagonal crosses which is why Serbia conceded.

My opinion.

you are comparing chalk with cheese like a poster who compared Willian with Mata ,,,, totally different styles of player . The closest

to Willian is Ramires ,,, IN STYLE only .. not value

First Oscar was out of form, I read here. Then, he had too much on his mind, the WC, his wife being pregnant..etc.

Now, what´s next?

So far, what I have seen, Oscar is playing dick.

Let's sell to PSG. He probably wants to reunite with David anyways.