Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Because?

Because what?

Because he was unhappy and 12m is a good money for him? Because Ba is a better player? Because we will buy Falcao/Cavani in the summer? Because we still have Torres and Lukaku (like it or not)? Because he has a shit atitude? Because he wants to be the center of attention that wont happen at Chelsea? Etc...

LOOOOOOL

It is incridible how people moan about Sturridge! :P

We have Torres.

And I would have liked to see him play more.

I bet that he would have connected well with Hazard on the pitch the more they would have played together.

Sturridge has good runs off the ball and is not as pathetic as Gervinho in the link-up play. The special play of Lille was Hazard moving some defenders and releasing the ball in the space created to Gervinho.

Because what?

Because he was unhappy and 12m is a good money for him? Because Ba is a better player? Because we will buy Falcao/Cavani in the summer? Because we still have Torres and Lukaku (like it or not)? Because he has a shit atitude? Because he wants to be the center of attention that wont happen at Chelsea? Etc...

OF COURSE he was unhappy. Use your brain. Hes a young talentful striker who didnt get to play. How the fuck was he supposed to be happy?

We have torres? Are u actually using that as an arguement? Danny is twice as good as Torres.

ANd you dont know fucking shit about his attitude. Thats just something random made up by haters like yourself.

Get a clue son

OF COURSE he was unhappy. Use your brain. Hes a young talentful striker who didnt get to play. How the fuck was he supposed to be happy?

We have torres? Are u actually using that as an arguement? Danny is twice as good as Torres.

ANd you dont know fucking shit about his attitude. Thats just something random made up by haters like yourself.

Get a clue son

LOOOL

Yeah, like I was discussing the reasons for him being unhappy! I was stating the facts that made us sell him smartass, not why they happened nor if they were fair or not.

Stop looking for fights with any member that disagrees with you. Just continue with your clairvoyance shit and be quite...

LOOOL

Yeah, like I was discussing the reasons for him being unhappy! I was stating the facts that made us sell him smartass, not why they happened nor if they were fair.

Stop looking for fights with any member that disagrees with you. Just continue with your clairvoyance shit and shut up...

Oh my god. can you be more ignorant? you are disregarding WHY he was unhappy, which is kinda interesting if you use his unhappyness as an arguement for why he should of/was sold.

Fact remains we got rid of an important player and got even more stuck with that blonde piece of shit. An IDIOTIC decision considering we only have him for EL.

Wayne Bridge is having a fantastic season at Brighton. The Chelsea board are a bunch of idiots

We have A.Cole and Ryan as left backs, while up top we have a big pile of shite for the Europa League and god forbid any injuries to Ba we are fucked - our board are indeed fucking idiots.

We have A.Cole and Ryan as left backs, while up top we have a big pile of shite for the Europa League and god forbid any injuries to Ba we are fucked - our board are indeed fucking idiots.

Yeah we have Ba as a first choice who's been one of the best strikers in England since coming to the country and Torres who despite being shit has got 15 goals this season and is good enough to be a back up striker (even if you don't like him). We also have Lukaku out on loan who's starting to blossom and are likely to sign Falcao or Cavani in summer. Not to mention young Feruz who's been scoring for fun in the youth teams

Yeah we have Ba as a first choice who's been one of the best strikers in England since coming to the country and Torres who despite being shit has got 15 goals this season and is good enough to be a back up striker (even if you don't like him). We also have Lukaku out on loan who's starting to blossom and are likely to sign Falcao or Cavani in summer. Not to mention young Feruz who's been scoring for fun in the youth teams

Yeah for Leeds maybe...

EDIT: a 50m back-up striker who gets what, 170k a week? Mmmmm LOVELY INNIT

And you guys celebrate about the shitty 12m we got for Danny....hahaha

Yeah for Leeds maybe...

EDIT: a 50m back-up striker who gets what, 170k a week? Mmmmm LOVELY INNIT

Yeah ignore the games against Newcastle, Shakhtar etc. Like him or not torres is good enough to be a striker option for us. He's just not good enough to be a starting striker. Sturridge is gone now, there's nothing we can do. We should be fine in the striker department long term. We got Ba in who's a better striker and have a better striker prospect in our ranks. Players like Drogba and Anelka gave us trophies while Sturridge gave us inconsistency for a year, yet you don't see half the moaning for them being sold. That's what annoys me. Our reaction to Sturridge going is like what Arsenal's with RVP has been, but at least there's is justified considered he's been sold to a rival and is the best striker on the planet

This is a figment on your imagination.

Don't believe me? Look at the reaction on here. Look at the reaction on twitter whenever he scores goals. I was at the Newcastle game and a few people on the train who came to the game with me were having a massive moan about it.

'The Chelsea board are bunch of fuckers' = 'Wenger and Gazidis are clueless'

'We got rid of Sturridge and kept the spanish donkey' = 'We sold Rvp and bought bloody Giroud'

I could carry on

Yeah ignore the games against Newcastle, Shakhtar etc. Like him or not torres is good enough to be a striker option for us. He's just not good enough to be a starting striker. Sturridge is gone now, there's nothing we can do. We should be fine in the striker department long term. We got Ba in who's a better striker and have a better striker prospect in our ranks. Players like Drogba and Anelka gave us trophies while Sturridge gave us inconsistency for a year, yet you don't see half the moaning for them being sold. That's what annoys me. Our reaction to Sturridge going is like what Arsenal's with RVP has been, but at least there's is justified considered he's been sold to a rival and is the best striker on the planet

You dont understand what Im saying. Im saying we would be better off selling Torres for ONE SINGLE EURO and keep Danny.

And no, we are definatley not fine in the striker department and ABSOLUTLEY not long term. That just shows how little you know. Torres isnt good enough for us as a second striker. He has a weak personality, we saw that when Drogba was still in Chelsea. Torres HAS to go.

Danny gave us inconsistency? You are just talking out of nothing. Just look at when he was a regular winger. He scored lots of goals, important ones, and he was very effective very often. DESPITE PLAYING OUT OF POSITION. And say what you want about him, just look at how he's played in Liverpool. He is getting regular playtime in a prefered position. Its not strange he is better.

Its the same situation as with Lukaku. Many wrote him off when he played for us, he had a poor touch etc... Well he hardly got any playtime and when he got 5mins everyone expected a Drogba-finals-performance. Just look at him now.

And regarding the RVP comparision, again you are just throwing stuff out there. Clearly clueless...