Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

Sorry for being retard, but can somebody write me the date and exact time when will this match be on Slovenian time (I think it's +1)...

Thanks so much!

The match is at 2.30am UK time on Thursday. You should be able to tell what time it will be shown at Slovenia then.

EDIT: Oops, nevermind then. And have you dumped Veloso? It's Ramires now eh.. :P

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match is at 2.30am UK time on Thursday. You should be able to tell what time it will be shown at Slovenia then.

EDIT: Oops, nevermind then. And have you dumped Veloso? It's Ramires now eh.. :P

Never! :D

It's just for marketing reasons... *hint* I created video about Rambo today! ;)

was asking abt our team news..can't wait to see how hazard oils in with the rest? why aint mata and torres playing???

Oh i see. Because they have extra time off because they were in the final of euro 2012.

So much respect to Frank Lampard for signing my flag at the open training session.

Totally made my year. He was one of like three players who took the time to do autographs and he stayed really long to sign as much stuff for fans as he could.

Absolute Legend, class act, awesome man.

That blues news video was brilliant, enjoyed watching the Sea Hawks and us training together and they all seem to play FIFA too lol. Now i have a favourite American Football team on the basis of a short vid. I'll look out for them now. Wonder if there's a Seattle forum about... *Checks*

Why don't Chelsea play at 2am in England so the rest of the world can watch. :rolleyes:

That doesn't make sense in any way. I'm saying since this is a friendly and it's timing is strictly in the hands of the club, why not play it at 1 or 2 pm instead of 9:30 pm so that way it would be noon in the US, early night in Europe and the middle east and morning is Australia.

That doesn't make sense in any way. I'm saying since this is a friendly and it's timing is strictly in the hands of the club, why not play it at 1 or 2 pm instead of 9:30 pm so that way it would be noon in the US, early night in Europe and the middle east and morning is Australia.

As you said it, it's a "friendly" so timing is not of the essence cause it's not an important match. A CL match it is, and plays at a time where it can theoretical reach more audiences.