Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

^ absolutely. I have no complaints. Plus as a kid I used to love waking up in the early hours to see Chelsea playing pre-season matches.

As a kid? I still love it lol. Also a time like 2pm would be far worse because of work. Although next week i have been confirmed to be doing 4:30am - 11:30am so that will be interesting when we play our other games.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it, why can't they schedule the match to be in the morning in the US so that the rest of the world can also watch.

Ummm....maybe...idk because the fans in Seattle have jobs and are at work in the morning? Maybe Chelsea actually wants to not have a half empty stadium because most people are at work that time of day?

Besides, American fans (especially on the west coast) have to wake up very early to catch Chelsea matches during the season. In Europe fans have the luxury of being able to watch games in the afternoon and at night. The US getting 4 matches on it's time compared to England which gets the entire rest of the season is unfair to you? Ha.

Remember that Sounders are renowned for having some of the best fans in MLS(for what it's worth) so expect a huge turnout.

The stadium is designed with special acoustic properties as well, I believe and Seattle Seahawks games are said to be the loudest in the NFL when the crowds are going.

People unfamiliar with the look of the stadium should be impressed also. Microsoft billionaire Paul Allen owns the team and made sure everything is beautiful.