Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your team just got raped btw :D

Watch Chelsea TV mate, stream running all day and night always. http://www.thefirstr...chelsea-tv.html

We were like 5 times better,we were 0 1 at half time.Incredible how we lost it in the second.I was there when we were shit! lol

Thanks for the link babe :wub:

Yeah noticed u were 1-0 up at H/T then goal, goal, goal. Thought to myself "Vedran must be pissed now" :lol:

I was since we really played well.Where the fuck are you on FB bitch haven't talked to you in ages.

Dirty fucking Hammer :ph34r::wub:

Well the tables have turned, us Chelsea fans in US west coast always have to get up at ungodly hours now it's your turn!

Just joking haha, heading out to the game soon. Very nice weather, will be nice to walk around downtown a bit before heading to the game.

Timbers are my MLS team so I genuinely would like to see Chelsea thrash the Sounders.

I was since we really played well.Where the fuck are you on FB bitch haven't talked to you in ages.

Dirty fucking Hammer :ph34r::wub:

I don't have the chat thing anymore it seems, they keep changing FB and i'm never on it on my laptop, only on phone from time to time. Maybe i'll get the chat back on.

Croatian slut :wub:

Is torres not gonna feature in pre season or just not for this game?

Who are our forwards apart from R.L (hazzard plays behind the forwards right?) D.S is not there we have no forwards hardly there?

Is torres not gonna feature in pre season or just not for this game?

Who are our forwards apart from R.L (hazzard plays behind the forwards right?) D.S is not there we have no forwards hardly there?

We got a few youngsters. Torres will make the last game I think.