Luke Shaw

Joker10

I like how people say we could afford him....surely that depends on what other transfers we're looking to make not just this summer, but January, next summer and beyond as well as what the health of our balance sheet is like this year. Maybe they're acquainted with them intimately, but I doubt it.

Ultimately the player has a lot of power in these negotiations. £27 million may well be the United bid but it means fuck all if the player says he has his heart set on one club. The guy says he's a big Chelsea fan and we're certainly interested (at a certain price) so I'm going to wait and see how this one plays out.

Southampton may expect 30 million pounds but I don't think any team would pay that much for him. I know that English players are overpriced, but there are a lot of young, talented LB-s in the market: Ricardo Rodriguez, Moreno, Alex Sandro, Kolasinac..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that at least 2 of the 3 will stay for at least 1 more season.

Maybe so but sooner or later, they are going to leave/retire anyway thus leaving us short on English players in the team.

Bids for Lallana and Shaw within a couple of days ... what happned to Soton's hands-off policy? :wank2:

Just because there are bids, doesn't mean they'll be accepted. Arsenal bid for Suarez last summer and Liverpool told them to fuck off.

have not watched him. how is he against someone like moreno?

ricardo rodriguez.

goals - 5

assists - 9

key passes per game - 2.3

dribbles- 2.6

tackles - 3

interceptions - 1.8

aerial duels won - 3.1

passing - 80.4%

man of the match - 9

Alberto moreno

goals - 3

assists - 0

key passes - 0.6

dribbles - 1.2

tackles - 1.9

interceptions - 2.5

aerial duels - 0.9

passing - 78%

man of the match - 3.

I'm already resigned to the fact that he'll be a United player now.

This whole thing smacks as an intentional leak by them to take the attention from City and Liverpool and to make a statement of intent to their supporters that they mean business in this window. Don't think they'd risk being made fools of like they were last summer when they let the Fabregas bid go public. They let this leak because they're 100% confident that he's theirs.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Lukaku will be Homegrown at the beginning of the next season, and the same for Kalas

Kalas played in vitesse not sure if that counts?

Thought he had to play in England and such?

I'm already resigned to the fact that he'll be a United player now.

This whole thing smacks as an intentional leak by them to take the attention from City and Liverpool and to make a statement of intent to their supporters that they mean business in this window. Don't think they'd risk being made fools of like they were last summer when they let the Fabregas bid go public. They let this leak because they're 100% confident that he's theirs.

The Mirror are reporting it is done so I'd say close thread time

The Mirror are reporting it is done so I'd say close thread time

I'm sorry but the Mirror isn't a credible source to warrant locking a thread. Let's wait for SKY Sports News or BBC to confirm then we batten down the hatches, until then the show must go on.

have not watched him. how is he against someone like moreno?

I haven't seen much of Moreno.

What I have seen of Rodriguez is he's an excellent tackler, can cross the ball, take freekicks, win a shit ton of headers, is fast and composed on the ball.

I'm sorry but the Mirror isn't a credible source to warrant locking a thread. Let's wait for SKY Sports News or BBC to confirm then we batten down the hatches, until then the show must go on.

It's only because the one who reported it was David McDonnell and he is pretty spot on with Utd

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You