Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said this before and will say it again. Don't think 27m or 30m (or whatever the amount is) for Shaw is a crazy thing especially when we'll probably be paying that amount for 2 different first choice LBs down the years. Not the worst idea of paying a straight 30m for Shaw and solving our LB issue for the next 15 years or so.

Said this before and will say it again. Don't think 27m or 30m (or whatever the amount is) for Shaw is a crazy thing especially when we'll probably be paying that amount for 2 different first choice LBs down the years. Not the worst idea of paying a straight 30m for Shaw and solving our LB issue for the next 15 years or so.

Do you honestly believe shaw can take on Europes elite? He is overrated. Youth does not equal success.

I'm sorry but I just cannot get my head around this amount for a LB. I know he's a super player and has major potential, but it's just not registering with me right now.

Jason I agree, but my head spins when I think about the money being banded about for him.

Even though the price is crazy it just pisses me off that he's basically the spitting image of the player we need and he's going to be playing for a direct rival.

Young, English, can replace his idol, and is a fan of our club. Literally the perfect transfer that would be easy as pie to sign if we actually wanted him. Apparently we don't.

Will be interesting to see if we try to scupper this deal; I can't see us playing Azpi at left back next season as it destroys us going forward.

If he maintains his current form and keeps improving, 10 years from now 27m may seem like a bargain...

Even though the price is crazy it just pisses me off that he's basically the spitting image of the player we need and he's going to be playing for a direct rival.

Young, English, can replace his idol, and is a fan of our club. Literally the perfect transfer that would be easy as pie to sign if we actually wanted him. Apparently we don't.

young English one for the future to build our team around ,,, Josh and then Nat ,,,,,,,

I really hope we don't get in a bidding war for Luke Shaw... That would be stupid especially at this price. Just give ashley a 1 year recurring deal until we find an alternative long term option.

Ashley cole > Luke Shaw right now and for next season imo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You