Luke Shaw

Joker10

Marquinhos is a CB......

even more ridiculous.

LB is a rarer position than CB yet they paid monstrous amount of money for a 18 CB. who know how mouch they want to pay for Shaw if they interested in him?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think we may get him, i find it hard to believe United will just splash 30m on him. I know many reliable sources reported it but it has gone a bit quiet... To be honest i wouldn't be too disappointed if we get Moreno (young, talented player), but Jose did say he wants more English players, so who knows.

Thing with United now is that it's all hands to the pump, they have to be seen to get this right, or somewhere near so without brandishing it a panic buy I could quite easily see them stumping the 30M with ease just so that they secure the signing.

There team is a mess right now, it needs huge investment, and it will be one of the reasons it will appeal to LvG.

Makes sense, i would rather Moreno than Luis. I'm not really keen on us signing a 29 year old left back...

If we are about to play same defensive football, Moreno has no place to look here. He would be same situation as David Luiz...we need to know what style we play and then buy players that fit the style perfectly.

A 21 yo spanish attacking LB is not what Mou wants in his defence. As much Moreno is talented and will probably become next Alves, he simply doesnt suit Mou unless we will play at least bit more open next year. To buy Moreno so that he will stay back every game and defend is waste of his talent...and we all know Mou wouldnt let him roam on wing.

If we are about to play same defensive football, Moreno has no place to look here. He would be same situation as David Luiz...we need to know what style we play and then buy players that fit the style perfectly.

A 21 yo spanish attacking LB is not what Mou wants in his defence. As much Moreno is talented and will probably become next Alves, he simply doesnt suit Mou unless we will play at least bit more open next year. To buy Moreno so that he will stay back every game and defend is waste of his talent...and we all know Mou wouldnt let him roam on wing.

Who knows? Maybe Chelsea will be an attacking team next season, it has been very attacking at times this season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You