Bastian Schweinsteiger

You do realise when he contract was running out he was very willing to take a pay cut? I believe a new contract (with decreased pay) was on the cards but Cunt-Boateng broke Ballack's leg.

http://www.clubcall....ut-1068673.html

http://uk.eurosport....ut-ballack.html

I miss Ballack.

Me too!! One of my favorites, i still hate boateng to this day and wanted to rage when someone suggested we go for him. I would love for him to retire here and become a legend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be the best signing of the summer if we got him - he is one of the best all round midfielders in world football and plays the pivot role for Bayern with a defensive midfielder (ie Mikel) and for germany with a box to box midfielder (ie ramires).

It will take some mind to get him from bayern!

his form has been dreadful since coming back from injury, but now that he is having a break, then a good bit of pre-season under his belt he could easily get back to his best.

to say we all didnt think that 'chat' had some motives would be a lie, imagine at times thought of him and lamps in midfield. i know may not be perfect fit but that would have me shitin me pants no doubt bout it.

give this till next week to pick up steam if not dont bother...also a great cm means cheaper rw...moses/walcott/jovetic.

lets start tabling some bid now eh?

:Goober:

I don't think he's that attached to Bayern as most people believe...

He told - last summer or the summer two years ago - that he would like to play in England, and that his brother wanted him to join United. And I don't remember in which way, but Chelsea was also mentionned. I don't have any precise recollections of this interview, but I at least remember he was quite interested in playing in the PL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You