Mathieu Debuchy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this thread would be on fire after Inter made an official 9m bid.

Looks like the new Inter coach is going to sell Maicon then, probably better he sells off some of the older players and builds a new team though.

I thought this thread would be on fire after Inter made an official 9m bid.

Hadn't heard about that. Is there a link about anywhere mate? All i've seen is that he's due to meet with Lille this week to speak about his future.

Looks like the new Inter coach is going to sell Maicon then, probably better he sells off some of the older players and builds a new team though.

Yes Maicon's departure is official.

But I do think we should make a bid for Debuchy, I don't think he would want to move to Inter just to play in Europa League.

Hadn't heard about that. Is there a link about anywhere mate? All i've seen is that he's due to meet with Lille this week to speak about his future.

It was in the Gazetta, but I read it on al jazeera which is always 100% relaibel: http://www.aljazeerasport.net/news/football/2012/06/201262615032971903.html (in arabic though)

It was in the Gazetta, but I read it on al jazeera which is always 100% relaibel: http://www.aljazeera...5032971903.html (in arabic though)

Cheers mate. Interesting.

(For anyone who's Arabic isn't quite as good as mine haha, here's a translation: http://translate.goo...5032971903.html )

Hopefully this should push other teams into action. Perhaps Chelsea will be one, although i'm not sure how strong our interest actually is.

Yes Maicon's departure is official.

But I do think we should make a bid for Debuchy, I don't think he would want to move to Inter just to play in Europa League.

It will probably mean we'll buy maicon!

Hope not from what i've seen from debuchy he looks good and anything under £10m would be good value.

Sad cause he is great, but the positive side is that if Inter get him we can get Azpi! blue%20scalf.gif

Yes would he agree to go to Inter? They don't look like getting into the CL anytime soon, would be better if he stayed at Lille imho.

Yes would he agree to go to Inter? They don't look like getting into the CL anytime soon, would be better if he stayed at Lille imho.

Inter are a top team. They are not a Spurs, where one fail season will look bad.

Expect Inter to be back there in a season.

So if Inter is the only team right now, he most likely will accept.

Inter are a top team. They are not a Spurs, where one fail season will look bad.

Expect Inter to be back there in a season.

So if Inter is the only team right now, he most likely will accept.

Inter are threatening to turn into Liverpool. Snjeider is probably their only top player.

In fairness they have only become a "top" team in the last decade or so, historically they were a very average team in Italy. (no offence to Inter fans).

Back to Debuchy, I think if we match Inter's bid, he will most likely join us instead.

Inter are threatening to turn into Liverpool. Snjeider is probably their only top player.

In fairness they have only become a "top" team in the last decade or so, historically they were a very average team in Italy. (no offence to Inter fans).

Back to Debuchy, I think if we match Inter's bid, he will most likely join us instead.

Somebody needs to ring up Hazard or even 'Agent Cole'. :P