Mathieu Debuchy

In fact Lille are the biggest challengers behind PSG next season. Considering the lack of depth in RB position everywhere in Europe or France that's why they're reluctant to let go their player.

I read that Debuchy said recently he wants to leave, Garcia said he'll chat with him when he'll come back at training. He said he could leave if Lille manage to find the right replacement without losing in quality...

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

He's only hell bent on moving to Newcastle because we probably haven't shown an interest but i'm sure he must be good frinds with Cabaye too because Cabaye was signed from Lille too and they're both French. If he had the choice, i'm sure he'd come to us. I'd still rather get another Spaniard tho for team spirit/chemistry purposes than a French guy.

Got to move for this guy. Lacking depth at RB and now that Branna is suspended and misses the next 3 games, we could do with a high quality backup to challenge him for a place in the squad. Have to be honest, if we sign Debuchy I don't see Branna playing at RB any time soon unless Debuchy gets injured.

I was speaking to another fan earlier about the Community Shield and he said Branna looked incredibly clumsy. In the pre-season games he didn't look completely reliable and had some bad moments in terms of positioning and when he had the ball at his feet as well, misplacing simple passes etc. He doesn't seem agile enough to be a RB either, hes very ermmm whats the word, lethargic... yeah lethargic. very sluggish.

whatever happened to our target VDW, he is next big rb out there in market! :D

He was poor at the Euros and because of that no one wants him anymore. I never wanted him from the start, having seen him play quite often but for the majority of fans the wankfest over Van der Wiel stopped instantly after he was shit for the Netherlands. I would guess the same goes for our scouts too because before the Euros he was widely rumoured to be on our radar (in 2011 Arnesen even admitted that VDW was one of our major targets for RB) but haven't seen him being linked to any decent club anymore, and rightly so.

Anyway, back to Debuchy. Can't see him coming to Chelsea and haven't even seen any rumours in a very long time. Too bad, because I rate him very highly.

Pr22 i was messin, he sucks big time, everyone here was crying when we linked with hiim and hopin it was a joke, and calling him bosingwa 2.0. he's not even best Ajaz rb!

I think hes like Ajax's main RB actually! Still very much against him for his defending. For his positive influence going forward he is terrible doing the primary thing he is payed to do, defend!

I think hes like Ajax's main RB actually! Still very much against him for his defending. For his positive influence going forward he is terrible doing the primary thing he is payed to do, defend!

That is probably because he plays in a league where attacking comes first and under a manager who loathes being defensive in Frank de Boer...