Mathieu Debuchy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of those meaningless sources, no one will beat real madrid (specially not newcastle lol) to a player like these per say.

Real Madrid will pay the most money to the club.

Most money to the player.

and with our current project, it is certain a too delicious prospect for a player like debuchy to deny.

In the end if he doesnt want to come to madrid, he wont, but my guess is that if we really want him he will come to madrid. We will see, lets leave it like that.

Regarding piszcek, i do believe that he could come to madrid but he is suspect defensively, he got banged down his side the last 2 matches in the euro. Debuchy is better for us.

According to RMC Radio(from France), Newcastle have made a bid worth €5m for Debuchy.

Would be pissed if we don't go for him given that he is unlikely to cost anything more than 10m!

According to RMC Radio(from France), Newcastle have made a bid worth €5m for Debuchy.

Would be pissed if we don't go for him given that he is unlikely to cost anything more than 10m!

Lots of reports his release clause is only £8m, but Lille likely to accept between £6-7m. I agree, we have to move for him for that sort of money. Given our recent negotiations with Lille for Hazard which I assume went smoothly, surely it would put us in a strong position to negotiate with them again for Debuchy.

Regardless of those meaningless sources, no one will beat real madrid (specially not newcastle lol) to a player like these per say.

Real Madrid will pay the most money to the club.

Most money to the player.

and with our current project, it is certain a too delicious prospect for a player like debuchy to deny.

In the end if he doesnt want to come to madrid, he wont, but my guess is that if we really want him he will come to madrid. We will see, lets leave it like that.

Regarding piszcek, i do believe that he could come to madrid but he is suspect defensively, he got banged down his side the last 2 matches in the euro. Debuchy is better for us.

Before you get too cocky that any player would go to you over anyone else if you show an interest, this is just a reminder that CHELSEA ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!! :blue scalf:

And you wanted both Hazard and Lukaku and I don't see either of them pitched up in Madrid :getin:

Before you get too cocky that any player would go to you over anyone else if you show an interest, this is just a reminder that CHELSEA ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!! :blue scalf:

And you wanted both Hazard and Lukaku and I don't see either of them pitched up in Madrid :getin:

We wanted neither, and there is no valuable proof to prove me wrong.

Chelsea are champions of europe, real madrid are champions of footballing world.. :clown:

We will see what happens.

If its true that jose mourinho wants a new rb, then its probably gonna be piszcek or debuchy, its up to mou to be smart, and pounce first, and knowing him and our record with him in the transfer window, we are sure to be first in line.

Of course not every player is gonna want to come to madrid but i just stated facts...We will pay more to all parties, both lille and debuchy, and most players will want to come to us over anybody, when we are in as good ground as we are now.

Chelsea are champions of europe, real madrid are champions of footballing world.. :clown:

Didn't you guys wanted Ricardo when he was younger and he came to Chelsea?

You got him at the end of his career eventually....

Not to mention you and everyone and their momma wanted Drogba, but you could not had him! :clown:

I think it's all irrelevant of players wanting to come to a club because of history and all that nonsense.

What it will always boiled down to is:

1. Chance to win trophies

2. Get payed good.

As long as RM and Chelsea are in those spots any player would come.

Because if it was due to history then a lot of people would choose to play for the "great" Liverpool.

And as far as it stands, Liverpool are not able to give any of those 2 mentions.

Lol guys, i was semi trolling you, i knew that when i put up there that madrid was interested in him and would probably get him first, you guys would reply and react, and its been entertaining i must say :clown:

@ justin, i have no idea if we wanted carvalho, and even if we did, we were run like idiots at that time, so i wouldnt want to remember that, and anyways hes always followed mourinho, he only came here because of him, and i also believe that it was because of him that he went to chelsea as well. Who knows if we wanted drogba, and who cares :D, for all that i know thats just fantasy football.

@ ulster, i was poking at you guys, thats why i put a clown smiley, but its actually true...most important club in the world :D:D

If its true that jose mourinho wants a new rb, then its probably gonna be piszcek or debuchy, its up to mou to be smart, and pounce first, and knowing him and our record with him in the transfer window, we are sure to be first in line.

Of course not every player is gonna want to come to madrid but i just stated facts...We will pay more to all parties, both lille and debuchy, and most players will want to come to us over anybody, when we are in as good ground as we are now.

It's only a bit of banter. I actually quite like Real Madrid, although more so in recent years due to my profound hatred of Barcelona.

I do agree, any players in their mid/late 20's and in their prime will generally favour Madrid due to the prestige, etc. However I do think for a lot of young players it is seen as an even bigger graveyard than Chelsea!

And Mourinho definately wanted Lukaku as he saw some of Drogba in him, and Zidane tried to persuade Hazard to move to Madrid. (Just had to get that in! :P)

I actually think Madrid will buy Piszczek or van der Wiel. Debuchy is too 'solid' a full back for your lot, who prefer a much more attack minded swashbuckling style.

I think it's all irrelevant of players wanting to come to a club because of history and all that nonsense.

What it will always boiled down to is:

1. Chance to win trophies

2. Get payed good.

As long as RM and Chelsea are in those spots any player would come.

Because if it was due to history then a lot of people would choose to play for the "great" Liverpool.

And as far as it stands, Liverpool are not able to give any of those 2 mentions.

No, history is not all, but when you are in as great of a position economically, footbalisticly, and have the history that we do..then we win.

Its down to the player but if you make a poll, most football pros and fans will pick Real Madrid C.F. over chelsea or any other club, just look at the comments that almost all the big names make on us when they join us.

No, history is not all, but when you are in as great of a position economically, footbalisticly, and have the history that we do..then we win.

Its down to the player but if you make a poll, most football pros and fans will pick Real Madrid C.F. over chelsea or any other club, just look at the comments that almost all the big names make on us when they join us.

Is just that.

Everything else are minors factor that add to the decision.

But that will always be the number one reason!

It's only a bit of banter. I actually quite like Real Madrid, although more so in recent years due to my profound hatred of Barcelona.

I do agree, any players in their mid/late 20's and in their prime will generally favour Madrid due to the prestige, etc. However I do think for a lot of young players it is seen as an even bigger graveyard than Chelsea!

And Mourinho definately wanted Lukaku as he saw some of Drogba in him, and Zidane tried to persuade Hazard to move to Madrid. (Just had to get that in! :P)

I actually think Madrid will buy Piszczek or van der Wiel. Debuchy is too 'solid' a full back for your lot, who prefer a much more attack minded swashbuckling style.

No, you actually have to watch our matches, understand how mourinho works, and understand your facts too.

Only a narrow minded mate would find madrid to be a graveyard, thats a myth made by "common folk" :D to take away prestige,at one time from 2005-2008 i could understand in a wway, but not now. if you were to look at how we are doing in the now, with mourinho, and how the club and even the people in the big spots of power, have changed, then you would understand a bit more.

We never wanted lukaku, give me proof. We have wonderkid alvaro morata at the castilla, and benzema and higuain as strikers, in what planet would we fit lukaku? Drogba? probably true at some point years ago, and MAYBE even at some point during the past two years, but thats irrelevant.

We want someone good, van der wiel is crap, thats why you guys arent as crazy about him as fans. Piszeck is defensively not as good as debuchy, debuchy is more complete and mourinho will prefer that, i dont know where you get the attack minded thing..look at arbeloa and see where your mistake is. :yay::clown:

Is just that.

Madrid wins damnit, give up already you blue !!1 :blue scalf:

Is just that.

Everything has to do with it, nothing new here. We have more of all the factors required to reel the fish in though. Theres no argument against it other tha chelsea are cl champions :dance: :blue scalf: .

Madrid wins damnit, give up already you blue !!1 :blue scalf: Everything has to do with it, nothing new here. We have more of all the factors required to reel the fish in though. Theres no argument against it other tha chelsea are cl champions :dance: :blue scalf: .

emo3.gif

I know you guys miss that!