Eden Hazard

the wes

I hope he will join us in summer, but honestly I can´t see it happen.

C´mon guys players like him never decided to join us ( Villa, Aguero, Modric, Neymar...)

I really trust in Avb, and I think he can lead us back to glory if we are patient! But Abra will trust him just if we reach the Cl!

We have to reach the CL that`s all that matters for our future !

I hope he will join us in summer, but honestly I can´t see it happen.

C´mon guys players like him never decided to join us ( Villa, Aguero, Modric, Neymar...)

I really trust in Avb, and I think he can lead us back to glory if we are patient! But Abra will trust him just if we reach the Cl!

We have to reach the CL that`s all that matters for our future !

Modric wanted to join us. Have you already forgotten how 'desperate' he was to join us? And if we had tried to sign aguero before city were interested I'm sure he would have joined.

It's not that quality players don't want to join us. Instead, the fault lies with our board for going after the wrong players. Case in point: signing the flop Torres for 50m when we could have gotten aguero for 30.

Sorry I`m from Germany and my English isn`t really good :D

Of course I meant WE are the problem, Abra wanted Torres really bad, the same with Sheva so he gt them both.

But we let players like Aguero who would fit perfectly to us go to Shity.

That`s the problem. Honestly I think we will get players like Willian or Farfan in summer.

If Roman wants him to come he will come, him and many other top class players, but now that Roman seems to be wanting to make profit, it will be hard to sign in this incredible lad. (i think he would be perfect for Chelsea)

Has anyone given any thought to the Joe Cole factor? He's playing and training with Eden every day and I'm confident Joe is going to talk us up, over Liverpool at least, I know he didn't exactly leave on the best of terms but I'd definitely expect him to put in a good word.

I agree with people saying this Is a Neymar typed situation, but I'm actually REALLY confident this could go through, bearing in mind we've also got the Belgian factor, everything is pretty much set for him to arrive, so lets wait and see I'd take him over Willian any and every day of the week too

its a forum for transfer discussions, hence...

hence we should debate whether or not we think certain ex players will have a word in Hazards ear and try and convince him to sign for us? I always thought it was for putting ACTUAL news or links to players in but thats just me

hence we should debate whether or not we think certain ex players will have a word in Hazards ear and try and convince him to sign for us? I always thought it was for putting ACTUAL news or links to players in but thats just me

So no opinions?