Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard has a strange twitter post: Soirée devant la première league

wtf does that mean ??? Evening before the premier league in french i think, my french aint that good. Looks like we had no signings. :(

Hopefully he didn't watch our game...or if he did, I hope he thought we were the team in the white shirts :ph34r:

He said that he will not come to a team to sit on the bench so with this game yesterday i think that he knows that he will play 100% because we have a shit players now!

If I was him I would choose Chelsea over Man City and I'm telling this as a neutral. At City, he will be just another of superstars and he won't have the freedom as he would have here. Aguero likes to roam around and Silva is the playmaker so therefore his role would be a bit more restrictive. Here, he would be a central figure playing for a manager who likes the players exactly in the mould of him and he would have Lukaku, Courtois and De Bruyne. Besides, in our 4-3-3 formation he would be able to join the attack much more often then at City's 4-4-2 or whatever Mancini plays....

He has also said that he will not sign for a club to sit on the bench.

The fact they dont have many options in this area doesnt mean they have to buy another superstar. well.. maybe it is. its City. If they will go for him,

i will lose all the respect for CIty. That would be just to make sure their opponents wont get stronger... just splash money for no real reason. We

didnt do that.

Anyway, those Mancini quotes are only in The Mirror. Im realy not sure he said that. Also the quotes their selves are very superficial. "we know there is interest from the big European clubs and any deal will not be easy.” its just doesnt sound very real. And you right away get that feeling of "we are lying to you" when they say: "The Lille forward has decided to knock back Arsenal’s interest, while Manchester United are not ready to meet the £30million-plus price tag". Come on...

Oh and one last thing- Hazard said that he will go only to a club where he will play regulary. Im not sure Hazard will be preferred

Every week in City, when you have Nasri who's playing in England for a pretty long time. I dont think Hazard will take this chance,

especially if City will win the PL this season.

If I was him I would choose Chelsea over Man City and I'm telling this as a neutral. At City, he will be just another of superstars and he won't have the freedom as he would have here. Aguero likes to roam around and Silva is the playmaker so therefore his role would be a bit more restrictive. Here, he would be a central figure playing for a manager who likes the players exactly in the mould of him and he would have Lukaku, Courtois and De Bruyne. Besides, in our 4-3-3 formation he would be able to join the attack much more often then at City's 4-4-2 or whatever Mancini plays....

He has also said that he will not sign for a club to sit on the bench.

Mancini playing 4-2-3-1. Hazard will feel very compfortable in this formation, like in 4-3-3 (maybe more defensive work to do).

I actaully think that we need to play this formation too. With Mata as our Silva/Ozil.

City probably feel that they need that extra something to compete in CL, whatever people say, Johnson and Nasri are fairly average players and I feel one of them they would gladly sacrifice... Hazard could be the last piece of their attacking puzzle. I'm worried about them, because even if they don't need him, they could be ready to push the price higher in order to fuck with us.

Mancini playing 4-2-3-1. Hazard will feel very compfortable in this formation, like in 4-3-3 (maybe more defensive work to do).

I am actaully think that we need to play this formation too. With Mata as our Silva/Ozil.

Which is pretty much a 4-4-2 when Aguero plays with Balo or Dzeko as he likes to roam around.

City only have the edge in a bidding war if the price gets above £10b lol. We can compete against anyone and any offer if we really want to. Well until that rule comes in that u can only spend as much as the clubs intake which is an awful rule btw.