Eden Hazard

the wes

Now he said he will go in England this summer, in these forthcoming months he will be said to be joining every clubs in England... Media won't stop the "exclusivities".

This. Expect to hear about how he "admires" and "likes the style of football" that Chelsea, Man City/Utd, Arsenal, Spurs & Liverpool play, on a regular basis until the summer.

I'm actually pretty certain he's coming here if I'm honest. If you take away the child like reverse psychology of saying 'we're not going to get him, don't get your hopes up' whilst secretly hoping and praying that we do and think rationally about it I personally will be very surprised if he's nor here next season. Just seems too many coincidences (linked with talks,bids reported to be tabled, deciding to leave Willian ,avb talking about next years project being more important and then hazard announcing he favors England. ..seems all good to me

I'm actually pretty certain he's coming here if I'm honest. If you take away the child like reverse psychology of saying 'we're not going to get him, don't get your hopes up' whilst secretly hoping and praying that we do and think rationally about it I personally will be very surprised if he's nor here next season. Just seems too many coincidences (linked with talks,bids reported to be tabled, deciding to leave Willian ,avb talking about next years project being more important and then hazard announcing he favors England. ..seems all good to me

Forgot to add 3 belgians player, he will feel at home. And we can convince him like Torres did with Mata! :D

Really missed a chance to seal him, when in the summer the likes of every top club will be pursuing him...

Really hoped the future of this club's attack would be the Belgian powerhouses

De Bryune----Lukaku------Hazard

-----------Piazon------Mata-----------

---------------McEachran-------------

Im guessing the whole "we wont make any CL tied signings" claim can be trashed for 2 reasons:

1. KDB

2. It makes no difference in Hazard's case. If we sign him now he cant play in the champions league, and if we sign him in the summer he still didnt play for us in the 2011/2012 CL, ontop of it we miss out on 6months of an adjustment settling in period for the lad. It only makes sense to sign him NOW.

Im guessing the whole "we wont make any CL tied signings" claim can be trashed for 2 reasons:

1. KDB

2. It makes no difference in Hazard's case. If we sign him now he cant play in the champions league, and if we sign him in the summer he still didnt play for us in the 2011/2012 CL, ontop of it we miss out on 6months of an adjustment settling in period for the lad. It only makes sense to sign him NOW.

Technically, we haven't. De Bryune will be loaned back after the medical and Hazard is unlikely

Really missed a chance to seal him, when in the summer the likes of every top club will be pursuing him...

Really hoped the future of this club's attack would be the Belgian powerhouses

De Bryune----Lukaku------Hazard

-----------Piazon------Mata-----------

---------------McEachran-------------

Future of this club is as follows

DeBruyne---------Studge-------------Hazard

---------------------Mata------------------

-------Josh----------------Romeu

Future of this club is as follows

DeBruyne---------Studge-------------Hazard

---------------------Mata------------------

-------Josh----------------Romeu

That chance of Romeu staying in the future is less likely than Liverpool winning a PL title

HAHAHAH, i just googled Hazard potential thinking i would get articles on the potential of Eden hazard, but instead I was shocked when there was a bunch of people giving advice about how to avoid hazards etc. Ha, I forgot that the word Hazard can refer to something other than footballers. Football warps the mind. lolz.