Eden Hazard

the wes

City only have the edge in a bidding war if the price gets above £10b lol. We can compete against anyone and any offer if we really want to. Well until that rule comes in that u can only spend as much as the clubs intake which is an awful rule btw.

It's pretty well documented that City have bypassed the FFP rule somehow (don't know how exactly, something to do with Etihad), so they will have an edge, because we can't bid over a certain edge, they can.

Eden Hazard / Chelsea FC : Chelsea's scout in France - Guy Hillion said Yesterday that Chelsea has started tracking Hazard since 2005 . They've watched him more than 25 times and built 30+ reports on him . Last one was Last Saturday's win against St-Etienne when Lille won 3-0 ( Eden scored on a penalty ) . All reports were positive .

Is I was hazard I'd prob want to go to united, great wingers giggs is Gina retire soon and just imagine nani, hazard and Rooney all together! My oh my! But united will never prob spend that much. So that leaves us and city left and i think our Belgian connections would totally put us over the edge alone. But only if united say their not spending that amount of money which I really think will be the case. Him and Studge and mata and kdb, damn!! Crown us champs 2012 to 21014!! Hahahahaha

We need wingers more than they do. We play a 4-3-3 formation which is a line of 4 defenders, 3 central midfielders, 2 wingers and a striker. Problem is we actually have no wingers and we wonder why we're so fucking shit this season. Man Utd have Giggs (old cheating fart but still a winger), Nani, Young and Valencia who ARE genuine wingers. We use Sturridge who's a striker, Kalou who's, well... just a useless striker in truth, Mata, a creative midfielder and sometimes Ramires who's a box to box midfielder.

We need this guy. We also have 3 of his countrymen in our ranks.

'Le 10 sport' comes with an article that Mancini denies interest in Eden. "He's a great player and is ready for the highest level. But we are not looking for attacking players'

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7478262/Mancini-confirms-Hazard-interest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2095827/Manchester-City-eye-Eden-Hazard.html

???

January was an ideal opportunity to swipe him. If City fail to win the league come the end of the season, Hazard is a City player, it's that simple. The window was quiet, City were off the radar. We could have sealed the deal, and let him stay at Lille until the end of the season (if that had been his/the clubs wish). Metaphorically, signing him under the cover of darkness.

Acquiring a player of this caliber & maintaining CL status, counterbalance inflated prices.

I'm still not too bothered about City's interest. He's categorically stated he wants playing time, everybody knows that their team is oversaturated and he has seemed to shrug them off in most interviews. I mean as a young largely inexperinced player, watching Nasri warm the bench, does he really think he'd be getting much playing time? Nasri was proven at all levels and isn't a regular starter. Eden seems clever enough too know City won't give him the time he wants.

January was an ideal opportunity to swipe him. If City fail to win the league come the end of the season, Hazard is a City player, it's that simple. The window was quiet, City were off the radar. We could have sealed the deal, and let him stay at Lille until the end of the season (if that had been his/the clubs wish). Metaphorically, signing him under the cover of darkness.

Acquiring a player of this caliber & maintaining CL status, counterbalance inflated prices.

that would have made more sense than KDB

January was an ideal opportunity to swipe him. If City fail to win the league come the end of the season, Hazard is a City player, it's that simple. The window was quiet, City were off the radar. We could have sealed the deal, and let him stay at Lille until the end of the season (if that had been his/the clubs wish). Metaphorically, signing him under the cover of darkness. Acquiring a player of this caliber & maintaining CL status, counterbalance inflated prices.

That would've happened in a perfect world. But the world isn't perfect, now, is it?

Hazard always said he was going to leave in the summer, he strikes me as a man of his word. He feels he owes something to Lille.

He has no preference to which team he joins, (Us/Arsenal/Utd/City/Madrid and even Liverpool and Spurs, unlikely as the last two may be) and therefore would want to assess his options before he makes a decision. He would want to know where he was guaranteed a ) a starting role and b ) CL football. Why would Lille sell now in January, when they know they could still get the £33m or even more guaranteed in the summer by sparking a bidding war, whilst not running the risk of the player losing concentration on proving why he is worth €40m.

In theory, but it's not guaranteed to happen.

There is equal appeal between City and CFC for youngsters, I feel. At City, if you are good enough, you could feasibly win every trophy under the sun. At Chelsea you will have greater playing time and the chance to be part of a great rebuilding project. It must be very exciting :D

I seriously hope we get this boy. He's absolutely fantastic and I'm someone who has followed the French league for a while now, the whole of last season and this season too. He just blows past defenders with acceleration and he's very direct, he would be a breath of fresh air at this club.