Eden Hazard

the wes

Multiple claims from his Agent stating that he enjoys his football here but wants to play with Barcelona, (fabregas type) and will most likely go in the summer or by 2013, not to mention him being held by the Buy back clause

Ronaldo going to Southhampton is not by no means logic or relevant, just insane to bring up :clown:

Lol WTF, anyway we may as well give up on him, AVB the clown has missed his chance of signing Hazard.

There was no chance anyway, he's staying at Lille for the rest of the season. Save your comments for the summer...

Just watched the interview with him. Some points that were noticable:

- He made it very clear he's not moving this transfer period, will leave in the summer.

- He will not go to PSG, he says he played enough games in Ligue 1, won both Cup and Championship.

- When asked what his favorite destination (countrywise) would be, he clearly said 'England'

- He chooses England above the rest because you can learn there the most

- When asked which club in England, he just said 'a top club'

- When asked to be more specific, he said: "Well, I'm not going to a team to sit on the bench."

- The interviewers then said: 'So Manchester clubs are out?', he basicly agreed without saying anything

- Then he said: "I will also choose a club that fits my style"

- Interviewer 1 suggested Arsenal

- Hazard remained silent

- Interviewer 2 suggested Chelsea

- Hazard remained silent

- End of interview

It felt to me that he's more eager to join Arsenal. But they're also talking about 45 million and nothing less. So that rules Van Persie FC I guess.

Interviewer 1 suggested Arsenal - Hazard remained silent - Interviewer 2 suggested Chelsea - Hazard remained silent - End of interview

It felt to me that he's more eager to join Arsenal.

Based on what? He remained silent for both questions you said, did he twitch uncontrollably when le arse was mentioned ;)

Really missed a chance to seal him, when in the summer the likes of every top club will be pursuing him...

Really hoped the future of this club's attack would be the Belgian powerhouses

De Bryune----Lukaku------Hazard

-----------Piazon------Mata-----------

---------------McEachran-------------

That team would be disastrous defensively, even more so than now.