Eden Hazard

the wes

Oh, come on. Why are people are worried about Tottenham? They are just a flash in the pan.

It won't be long before their players start asking for a wage rise; a wage rise Tottenham can't afford even with CL spots. And guess what; all their best players will end up at the Manchester Clubs within 3 years.

I just dont understand why Sky Sports are telling the story in that way.

"Hazard also dropped a huge hint Spurs had won the race for his signature, as he added: "The transfer is still pending.

I have not signed anything yet, but I hope it will happen in the near future." "

Why are they so sure he talked about a transfer to Spurs? i think he talked about a transfer to another club in general,

thats how it sounds to everyone i think. A bit wierd, seems like they just wanted to bring a big story... uncharacteristic for Sky.

Do you think they plan on off-loading Modric to us? I know they don't necessarily play the same position, but it could happen.

Not unless they lack complete ambition. Plus why would Modric do that now? Summer was the chance, and we blew it. That window of opportunity (pun intended) is closed now. United is the only destination for him now.

I just dont understand why Sky Sports are telling the story in that way.

"Hazard also dropped a huge hint Spurs had won the race for his signature, as he added: "The transfer is still pending.

I have not signed anything yet, but I hope it will happen in the near future." "

Why are they so sure he talked about a transfer to Spurs? i think he talked about a transfer to another club in general,

thats how it sounds to everyone i think. A bit wierd, seems like they just wanted to bring a big story... uncharacteristic for Sky.

Spurs and Arry are the current media darlings ........