Eden Hazard

the wes

There is equal appeal between City and CFC for youngsters, I feel. At City, if you are good enough, you could feasibly win every trophy under the sun. At Chelsea you will have greater playing time and the chance to be part of a great rebuilding project. It must be very exciting :D

There is equal appeal between City and CFC for youngsters, I feel. At City, if you are good enough, you could feasibly win every trophy under the sun. At Chelsea you will have greater playing time and the chance to be part of a great rebuilding project. It must be very exciting :D

If City buy him in the summer then i would not mind Adam Johnson. Adam Johnson will not stay if they were to buy Hazard because he's hardly getting any playing time as it is. 12 million for Adam Johnson !

Its kind a strange, but Goal.com quoting Mancini saying different things about Hazard in his interview in 'Le 10 sport':

"But despite what people have been saying for many weeks, we don't envisage recruiting him. We want to strengthen,

but not on the level of our attack. I watch what's going on in Ligue 1. There are some interesting players, but I won't buy anyone right now.

There are players for the future, like Mamadou Sakho of PSG, for example, but we have many centre-backs. We watch players all across

Europe and we can't sign everyone."

Its kind a strange, but Goal.com quoting Mancini saying different thing about Hazard in his interview in 'Le 10 sport':

""But despite what people have been saying for many weeks, we don't envisage recruiting him. We want to strengthen,

but not on the level of our attack." "I watch what's going on in Ligue 1. There are some interesting players, but I won't buy anyone right now.

"There are players for the future, like Mamadou Sakho of PSG, for example, but we have many centre-backs. We watch players all across

Good, they can fuck off.

Its kind a strange, but Goal.com quoting Mancini saying different thing about Hazard in his interview in 'Le 10 sport':

""But despite what people have been saying for many weeks, we don't envisage recruiting him. We want to strengthen,

but not on the level of our attack." "I watch what's going on in Ligue 1. There are some interesting players, but I won't buy anyone right now.

"There are players for the future, like Mamadou Sakho of PSG, for example, but we have many centre-backs. We watch players all across

Fuck, not for the want of trying

If I was Eden hazard I prob would tell man city to take a hike. Then comes arsenal and I would ask them about their trophies recently. Liverpool great history but is there champs leage?? (same for gooners)

Totenham look like a GREAT place but do they have the cash to afford my transfer? Bale and hazard god almighty!!!

Manu are honestly the fab place for him, him nani, and Rooney....... Is anything else needed? But again like totenham let's hope they have the cash.

Chelsea are great playin with mata and Torres would be mouthwatering, however how long will the oldguard stat there?? I'm not wasting my time when I can be winnin trophies.

I think some people are being wayy to close minded on the transfer and only thinking Chelsea will get him. But im just tryin to be openminded and not be devastated if he doesn't choose us. Hahahaha

I'm always a fan of Belgians in Europe, so for god's sake let's hope he doesn't choose Man :rant: U...

Arsenal -- Nothing we could do about that, they are linked to eachother for many years now

City -- They almost buy every attacking player available, so why not Hazard

Liverpool -- Who?

Tottenham -- Not big name enough

I think we have the best chance when Arsenal doesn't make CL football, so a win this afternoon is needed to keep the gap...

Manu are honestly the fab place for him, him nani, and Rooney....... Is anything else needed? But again like totenham let's hope they have the cash.

They are stacked with Wingers, even more so than Le Arse.

Giggs

Young

Nani

Valencia

And even Rooney is necessary.