Eden Hazard

the wes

"Wilmots, for his part, will offer Januzaj a starting spot in his team at this summer's World Cup if he does decide to play for Belgium."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2544163/Belgium-boss-Wilmots-seeks-win-Adnan-Januzaj-watching-Man-United-starlet-semi-final-clash.html

Afaik Januzaj is a left winger. If he accepts the offer, where would that leave Hazard? In a central position?

"Wilmots, for his part, will offer Januzaj a starting spot in his team at this summer's World Cup if he does decide to play for Belgium."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2544163/Belgium-boss-Wilmots-seeks-win-Adnan-Januzaj-watching-Man-United-starlet-semi-final-clash.html

Afaik Januzaj is a left winger. If he accepts the offer, where would that leave Hazard? In a central position?

That's BS Wilmots won't offer a "starting" spot to him. A place in the squad to travel to Brazil, may be

Doubt this article is true but you're not going to move your best player out of position. Januzaj play on either flank.

Januzaj isn't a left winger tho. He's best on the right wing or in the 10-position. Played in those positions at the youth levels of both Man Utd and Anderlecht. Even had a stint as a striker at Man Utd. It's just that Young was the left winger at Man Utd. Not as big a challenge taking that spot as it is from Rooney behind the striker is it? :)

Bullshit.

He wants to include him in the squad (duh), he's not offering him a "starting spot".

Januzaj isn't a left winger tho. He's best on the right wing of in the 10-position. Played in those positions at the youth levels of both Man Utd and Anderlecht. Even had a stint as a striker at Man Utd. It's just that Young was the left winger at Man Utd. Not as big a challenge taking that spot as it is from Rooney behind the striker is it? :)

That would mean KDB is in trouble. :)

Also, I still think Januzaj is just going to wait until Kosovo can officially compete.

Sorry but if Wilmots accepts to play Januazaj ahead of Eden on Lw, he is idiot. Im sure he wont do that though. With this form Hazard will rock the WC. It will be interesting how they perform in brazil.

Dude, stop caring about the press. I'd bet my life savings on the fact Wilmots did not promise him that. He's not a moron.

They can play together.

----------Benteke

Hazard----? ------?

Hazard is certain, also Benteke.

The rest has to fight it out.

Mirallas, Mertens, kdb, Chadli, januzaj, dembele.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk

That would mean KDB is in trouble. :)

Also, I still think Januzaj is just going to wait until Kosovo can officially compete.

As much as i would love Januzaj to play for us i would like to see him play for Belgium. We aren't going to compete in a WC for atleast another 16 years, we just got permission to play NT friendly games. And even if we had permission with whom would Januzaj play?

Cana plays for Albania. Shaqiri,Xhaka,Behrami,Dzemajli play for swiss and a couple of other players play for other Countries. Hell, 80% of the Albanian NT team is from Kosovo.

On topic: Could somebody find me the full video of Hazards interview on BBC?

As much as i would love Januzaj to play for us i would like to see him play for Belgium. We aren't going to compete in a WC for atleast another 16 years, we just got permission to play NT friendly games. And even if we had permission with whom would Januzaj play?

Cana plays for Albania. Shaqiri,Xhaka,Behrami,Dzemajli play for swiss and a couple of other players play for other Countries. Hell, 80% of the Albanian NT team is from Kosovo.

On topic: Could somebody find me the full video of Hazards interview on BBC?

Peppen posted it few pages back: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26082755

Starts around the 15min mark