Eden Hazard

the wes

Why bother putting in a release clause when without it, we can demand whatever we want for him (if/when it comes to this)?

Exactly. no release clause bullshit!!

Get him on a 170,000 a week pay and extend contract for 5 extra years.

I just Googled his wages and most of the sources say between 170-185k a week. If its true we have to give him Rooney wages if we want to extend his contract.

That I believe is before the tax factor comes in. After tax, it's only about 100-110k p/w wages.

So you are basically saying he's earning way more than 110k p/w wages then?

On wagnh they have a roster with all our player wages, transfer fee's and their fpp cost

According to them Hazard is the best earner at chelsea with 185k£/ week followed by torres and terry with 175k£/week

On wagnh they have a roster with all our player wages, transfer fee's and their fpp cost

According to them Hazard is the best earner at chelsea with 185k£/ week followed by torres and terry with 175k£/week

Yup, saw that too but not believing it 100%. Maybe I'm being selective but more inclined to believe what was reported by the Belgian and/or French media of Hazard's wages considering they are more aware of what is happening with him when this move happened 2 years ago.

Yup, saw that too but not believing it 100%. Maybe I'm being selective but more inclined to believe what was reported by the Belgian and/or French media of Hazard's wages considering they are more aware of what is happening with him when this move happened 2 years ago.

Yeah belgian media always reported that he's on 140k euro/week

So you are basically saying he's earning way more than 110k p/w wages then?

I couldnt say, but what I do know for a fact is that, whether it be footballers or celebrities, there are loopholes which through accountancy enable one to pay less tax.