Eden Hazard

the wes

For the french speaking fans, a double page dedicated to Hazard in today's L'Equipe, with an interview of Eden : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/524559kipl20140211.jpg

On the subject of his departure to PSG, they quote an inside source at CFC (no name given though) : 'Jose Mourinho has tied his own future at Chelsea to the ones of Hazard and Oscar, who he absolutely wants to stay. With Hazard, Roman Abramovitch is convinced he has recruited the world's best player for the years to come, so he won't pay attention to any offer no matter the astronomic sum they could reach. Btw, he has never let a player go for financial reasons.'

Mourinho et Hazard, l'amour vache :lol:

For the french speaking fans, a double page dedicated to Hazard in today's L'Equipe, with an interview of Eden : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/524559kipl20140211.jpg

On the subject of his departure to PSG, they quote an inside source at CFC (no name given though) : 'Jose Mourinho has tied his own future at Chelsea to the ones of Hazard and Oscar, who he absolutely wants to stay. With Hazard, Roman Abramovitch is convinced he has recruited the world's best player for the years to come, so he won't pay attention to any offer no matter the astronomic sum they could reach. Btw, he has never let a player go for financial reasons.'

Vandamme he would only have to play 15 minutes on some matches to win for us is what was bothering me when he was at Lille. Like against St-etienne, I remember, he was pedestrian for about 30 minutes, and in the 15-20 minutes he played at higher speed, he killed them.

And the way to manage him is what I was feeling when watching him since the beginning of his career.

Like the dutch do with their young players, they are tough but in the same time they have a good philosophy of football and the players can believe in them.

He's quite lucky that Chelsea won the champion's league.

At Man Utd with the dinosaur tactic he would have been wasted.

And at Man City, i think the dressing room is filled with too many cunts.

To be honest, I think his star would shine on any team.

Mourinho is just a turbo for his engine :-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk