Eden Hazard

the wes

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9159254/transfer-news-thiago-silva-would-like-to-see-eden-hazard-at-paris-st-germain

Oh Thiago Silva, just shut the fuck up

I was watching Monaco - Paris last night broadcasted live by a Romanian TV station and those commentators were talking about Eden to Paris like it was a done deal. I swear, Romanian journos are so amateur when it comes to this occupation, all the breaking news in this country are quotes from sportskeeda, tribalfootball, goal, daily mail etc.

Well everyone was saying how immense Hazard is but he needs to score more goals to get the kind of world class recognition he deserves

What more can you do after that than go out and score a hat trick of exquisite goals?

Little off topic.. A certain Cristiano Ronaldo scored his first PL hat trick against Newcastle.. At 22.. Just sayin' :rolleyes:

Selling him to PSG now would essentially be admitting they are the bigger club. Kind of like Milan inexplicably did with Zlatan (ok, monetary problems probably).

If Hazard were to leave Chelsea (If we even allow talks to be held), it will be to Madrid, Barca or Bayern than PSG. I really hope we become world beaters in the coming seasons and dominate football, no one will think of leaving the champions then.

:whisky: to mourinho and his Chelsea world beaters :blue scalf:

If Hazard were to leave Chelsea (If we even allow talks to be held), it will be to Madrid, Barca or Bayern than PSG. I really hope we become world beaters in the coming seasons and dominate football, no one will think of leaving the champions then.

:whisky: to mourinho and his Chelsea world beaters :blue scalf:

Not sure about that. Their money reserve is vast and they were able to sign some of the absolute biggest names. They may get to that level pretty soon. Still, keep him. ;-)

Not sure about that. Their money reserve is vast and they were able to sign some of the absolute biggest names. They may get to that level pretty soon. Still, keep him. ;-)

They are a good side no doubt but i meant considering their league's status as well. EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga are much higher rated than Ligue 1, lets hope for the best though which is Hazard stays with Chelsea for his best years :D

Is eden Hazard the one that got away?

Its a topic on bluemoon forum and very amusing to read as a chelsea fan ;)

Here's one if the many quotes from it

Hazard's talent was there to see, he won the young player award, the following year he won the best player award.

No player dribbles better than him but Messi, the guy HAS IT ALL.

He is better than Bale, Neymar & Sanchez and he will win the Ballon D'or and they won't.

Anyway, we have to wait maybe 5 to 10 years to see a talent like him emerging in Europe.

Its painful watching him play for Chelsea, specially when I remember he was so close to join us.

I subscribed to bluemoon during Eden's transfer saga when it seemed likely he would go to City. They were such pricks, totally under-rating him just because they didn't know him and the club he played for.

Hell, most of them were saying that Balotelli was way better than Hazard :wank2:

Why would Hazard go back to Ligue 1? He's now on to bigger and better things.

He strikes me as the guy who wants to create a legacy or at least be regarded as one of the best players of his generation, than why would he go to PSG? not like we'll sell anyway...

One thing though, why is everyone certain he'll go to Real in a few years time? i hear it all the time, especially from United fans

Why would Hazard go back to Ligue 1? He's now on to bigger and better things.

He strikes me as the guy who wants to create a legacy or at least be regarded as one of the best players of his generation, than why would he go to PSG? not like we'll sell anyway...

One thing though, why is everyone certain he'll go to Real in a few years time? i hear it all the time, especially from United fans

I hate real as a team, so I hope he'll never leave the PL. But for some reason they practically always succeed in getting the players they want. It will depend on Hazard himself I guess. They'll need a new young superstar once Ronaldo is 32 or so, Messi is out of the question, so is Neymar. Who else comes into view then? They will at least try.

From bluemoon

"Yes he sure was. He's an incredible talent and on par with Ribery. I know its childish and sad but I wouldn't be that upset if he picked up a hamstring strain for a few weeks. Be interesting to see how they cope without their best player."

"So the answer is just twat him on Saturday- time to get a Nasri type injury and see how maureen likes that!!"

"The scary thing is that his brother could be just as good. Many people who've followed the progress of the two of them have said the younger of the two has the potential to be the better player in the long term. Would be unreal if he fulfilled his potential and they both played together. I wouldn't like to be playing against them that's for sure."

"I'm hoping that Jovetic will provide what we were expecting from BioHazard. We do need someone who will run at players, beat three in the space of two yards and play someone in. Our game is currently 99% passing and one percent over the massed ranks of oppo defenders, and too often passing to a person sideways, or backwards in an attempt to 'rearrange' the eleven players between us and their goal. The three orthodox ways of getting past - dribbling, passing and over the top - are insufficiently employed, in that we have nobody to utilize the first as BioHazard does for CFC, Messi does for Barca and FakeRon does for Real!"

"BioHazard" ha thats something"

From bluemoon

"The scary thing is that his brother could be just as good. Many people who've followed the progress of the two of them have said the younger of the two has the potential to be the better player in the long term. Would be unreal if he fulfilled his potential and they both played together. I wouldn't like to be playing against them that's for sure."

Did he just make that up? :lol: