Eden Hazard

the wes

He'll go to Madrid in 2 years, 3 years max, majority of fans I speak to around MHL are of the same thinking too so I don't think it'll be too sad a day with a £100m+ fee in our pockets (going on the rate transfers inflate).

Speculation at its very best and the transfer window has not started yet, im expecting a 2 months forum meltdown in the summer when it actually start.

If he ever leaves it will be for a record fee and only after he won everything here, till then lets just enjoy him at the bridge because very exciting times are ahead of us :D

Madrid will end up signing Reus, they will only be looking for a new winger when Ronaldo declines which looks like another 3 years at least! by then they will need a new GK and need to replace the likes of Ramos, Pepe and Alonso. So they are going to need at least 1 top class GK, CB and CM which wont come cheap, so i dont see how they could spend £100+ Million on a player like Hazard and then splash out on a GK, CB and CM. especially if they are going to comply with FFP.

Nice quotes from Hazard. I would obviously love to keep him at the Bridge forever, but if we could keep him until he turns 27 and then sell him to Madrid for 90-100m I would survive even though it would be very very hard to see him leave. I would survive. We could buy a Cavani and a Vidal plus maybe a young player for the future with those kind of money.

Hazard is going no where under mourinho's watch.

People are forgetting something important about madrid transfers. All the clubs where they signed these players didn't have ABRAMOVIC.

Madrid doubled players salary to get them but we don't have a problem putting hazards wages at 200,000 in the summer.

Whatever madrid offers for hazard, we'll match it. He's that important to us.

The last player we sold to Madrid/Barca was Robben, and we were nowhere near as big of a club as we were then.

It's not going to happen again, especially with Mou here. Unless we want to sell him. People need to stop crying.

It'd have to be ridiculous money (like £120m+) for us to even consider selling Eden.

Hazard is going no where under mourinho's watch.

People are forgetting something important about madrid transfers. All the clubs where they signed these players didn't have ABRAHIMOVIC.

Madrid doubled players salary to get them but we don't have a problem putting hazards wages at 200,000 in the summer.

Whatever madrid offers for hazard, we'll match it. He's that important to us.

Who the fuck is Abrahimovic?