Eden Hazard

the wes

I was talking about Rene Vandereycken, his predecessor, who was arguably even much much worse.

I remember a friendly against Morocco. They had a team of technically capable midgets, and we had five or six players above the 6'2 mark. He managed to put a team on the pitch with no wingers whatsoever, every ball played low down the centre of the field. No crosses were even attempted. I was watching in a full bar and every person in the room had better tactical capabilities than the national manager.

Yeah he was also horrible, but did hazard played for the nt those days?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk

Yeah he was also horrible, but did hazard played for the nt those days?

He's been with the national team as early as 2008 (!!), which would make him 17 at the time. He made several appearances, mostly as a sub. 17 appearances without goals before 2011 it says on Wikipedia.

Last year he made 3 goals in 9 appearances. Penalties mostly, but still.

I was very sad those days, I know he would be a top player 1 day and that idiot was giving hazard a bad image.

But after all if hazard came on the field the audience screamed his name.

One of the most important things Wilmots did was making the right players feel important.

He actually listens and is even open to input from the players at a certain level.

When Mboyo was selected, a player recovering from some really dark teenage years including a rape accusation, he asked the team whether they were ok with this decision before he actually made it.

Oh and just something extra to make you understand what a cunt George Leekens was/is.

He had a deal with one of the flemish newspapers to give them inside information and in return they wrote positive articles about him.

This is not a rumour. Was confrmed by Marc Wilmots the manager of the NT now and assistent coach at the time.

Oh and just something extra to make you understand what a cunt George Leekens was/is.

He had a deal with one of the flemish newspapers to give them inside information and in return they wrote positive articles about him.

This is not a rumour. Was confrmed by Marc Wilmots the manager of the NT now and assistent coach at the time.

Seriously? :D

Did not know that. :P

It was widely publicised in mainstream media too right? Think I've read it somewhere...

Seriously? :D

Did not know that. :P

Yup

That same newspaper wrote negative articles about Wilmots when he was manager and when confronted

by it Wilmots said that it was because he didn't want to give any inside information like George Leekens did to them.

I heard rumours about this but I did not know Leekens was the basterd who did this, well no surprise for me.