Eden Hazard

the wes

Have to agree, thorgan is a good player and like his coach said thus weekend, he can be as good as Kevin de bruyne some day.

A player like Eden gets born only 1 time in 100 year in a little country as Belgium.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk

Why?

I'm not the only saying that players like his talent tend to do a Ronaldo and say they always dream of playing for real Madrid.

Real Madrid is real Madrid, and when they come calling they turn players head.

There's a difference tough, Ronaldo always said he wanted to play for real , while eden apart from the Zidane link never said that.

The biggest factor in eden's future could be Mourinho, somehow i got the feeling that if Mourinho realy stays here for a long time so will Hazard.

Lets hope that he realise that if he trully wanne be one of the greatest he gonne need mou for it .

There's a difference tough, Ronaldo always said he wanted to play for real , while eden apart from the Zidane link never said that.

The biggest factor in eden's future could be Mourinho, somehow i got the feeling that if Mourinho realy stays here for a long time so will Hazard.

Lets hope that he realise that if he trully wanne be one of the greatest he gonne need mou for it .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2252418/Eden-Hazard-wants-to-Real-Madrid-says-Christian-Benteke.html

Also, I have heard Eden talk about the team he supported as a kid. He said it was Chelsea or Lille but then the guys who sat next to him said he was lying. It seems like his dream move is Real Madrid but he doesn't want to say it out loud.

Have to agree, thorgan is a good player and like his coach said thus weekend, he can be as good as Kevin de bruyne some day.

A player like Eden gets born only 1 time in 100 year in a little country as Belgium.

Used to believe that, then Ramsey came along. Even though he plays in a shitty team, he improved his game like crazy this year.

Cristiano is another example. His current level of ability comes from his hard work.

But got to admit,Hazard and Messi are truly God given talents.

P.S not making any comparisons here.

Real is the pinnacle of football for most players, but it's different for Hazard. It's obvious this club intends to be a force the coming decade, and we've got the best manager in the world to guide them to greatness. If things keep going well for this club I don't see him leaving, he's extremely happy here.

Real is the pinnacle of football for most players, but it's different for Hazard. It's obvious this club intends to be a force the coming decade, and we've got the best manager in the world to guide them to greatness. If things keep going well for this club I don't see him leaving, he's extremely happy here.

For now yep definitely but I worry when he had won everything with us(not that unlikely with Mou here) he might follow CR7's footstep. Hopefully that won't be the case, but by then I am confident we can demand at least 100-150m for him, if Bale who had a great season was 100m surely Hazard will always be more after becoming one of the best in the world.

Don't forget Musonda junior.

I wouldn't worry about PSG there's no way Eden would go there because he's already played in Ligue 1 and he knows it's a step down from the PL. The French Ligue is good but playing for PSG does nothing for him aside from being in Paris.

I get the sense that he knows that under Mourinho and with money that Chelsea there's nowhere that's a step up save for Madrid and that is only based on a historical basis.

I think Eden realizes he can get the most exposure at Chelsea in terms of a global audience and he can create a legacy as Chelsea's greatest player if he continues to improve.

The only concern would be if Jose left then I could see a move made.

Why?

I'm not the only saying that players like his talent tend to do a Ronaldo and say they always dream of playing for real Madrid.

Real Madrid is real Madrid, and when they come calling they turn players head.

Because during a moment of joy after having witnessed another spectacular display by Hazard, all you could do was think about how much we could sell him for instead of just enjoying the moment and the fact that he's here with us now. It's a small club mentality, an inferiority complex, no need to spread it during a joyful period. All these speculations out of thin air about his possible move to Real or PSG or w/e are just... I don't even know how to put it... disturbing.

There will probably come a time in the future where those 'FFP accountants' will say "Oh. Sell Hazard. The money we gain from him will help us get this player, that player to strengthen the squad further"...