Eden Hazard

the wes

Yeah true.

Who do you guys think is the bigger talent, Neymar or Hazard? I have a feeling their going to be the Messi/Ronaldo of their generation. Wonder who ends up having the better career.

no need to compare ,,I am delighted we have Hazard ,,,,,,and Oscar and Willian and MATA

Another game, another world class display. With every game, its more evident that Mou is making him the key player and we rely on him far too much. But Eden is doing fantastic so far. His dribbling was always superb, but his finishing is amazing aswell, he only needs to get used to shoot more and he will also become more efficient and deadly.

I remember FIFA 11 & 12, Lille and Hazard were two things I never had enough playing with. Only after I bought ''future talent'' on Fifa 11, I started watching Hazard IRL and boy, he was amazing already back then. The moment when we signed him was like ''I dont have to buy him for my Chelsea team anymore'' haha. And now he is, one of best players at age 23. :worship2:

I remember FIFA 11 & 12, Lille and Hazard were two things I never had enough playing with. Only after I bought ''future talent'' on Fifa 11, I started watching Hazard IRL and boy, he was amazing already back then. The moment when we signed him was like ''I dont have to buy him for my Chelsea team anymore'' haha. And now he is, one of best players at age 23. :worship2:

Yeah I remember buying Hazard on FIFA 12 for nearly every Chelsea save I had. Always telling my friends to buy him because he was a beast in the game and on the real field.. Never thought he would come here.

Come to think of it.. Chelsea does seem to always buy players I buy in my career modes in FM or FIFA... Or atleast get linked with them in the media

11-01-2014-GifNumber-51.gif

That dummy before the shot is unreal. Completely sold Bruce one and bought him the space to get a shot off. No surprise the goal came the only time in the match Ash ventured forward. Been saying it for a while now, but an attacking left back like Alaba/Marcelo/Baines etc would elevate his game even further and take pressure off him.

The amount of times he was being doubled and even triple teamed today was unbelievable.

And to think.... Eden hasn't even started to play to his full potential yet. When he evolves into a man off the pitch as well as on the pitch, we are going to see an absolute monster of a player.

I remember the days on this forum when people thought he was overrated, overpriced, a prick for his twitter things, completely not creative, .... This thread was once a bit of a warzone.

Those of us that saw him play a lot at Lille were called the darnest things.

To them that raged over Eden:

Up_Yours_by_Durchii.jpg

:rolleyes:

Ok, but it's time to let it go <_<