Eden Hazard

the wes

where is @WECKERZ???

this is the EH i wanted to see playing. the EH which made defenders tremble with fear everytime he has the ball. and hence i used to critisize EH when he put in "average", "okay" performances!!! this guy is MAGIC.

played like this only bring him at maximum best EPL player award. but when he do thing or two in champion league will bring him to further dimension. he will shake the domination between messi and ronaldo. esp he's the leading star at chelsea atm. bale and neymar will find it difficult to reach top 3 spot cos messi cr7 hinder them.

get goosebump every time i realize hes only 23 :worship2:

When he scored the goal today I celebrated for a minute then I stopped and just thought 'my God, what a player'. A joy to watch.

This is why we were all rooting for Chelsea to buy him.

We root for Chelsea to buy any top player we are linked with so... :ph34r:

Hazard's goal, and overall performance, caught the eye again.
'He is playing very well for a long time. The club made a big investment in him last year because they trust him a lot. He is more than just a talented kid now. He feels and accepts the responsibility, accepts that a team player is more than a talented player.

'Without losing his fantastic ability he is giving us other things. The kid is in a very good moment of his career with three consecutive man of the matches. Let's see if the Barclays Premier League decide to give him a player of the month, because the kid is waiting and the trophy is not arriving. Maybe they don't like to go to Cobham - Jose Mourinho

'Hazard was for me the best player on the pitch. He scored a wonder goal and after that it became a very difficult afternoon, it became stretched and open and their top players had more space to show their qualitty.' - Steve Bruce.

Great player, the Jose factor is showing in his game. Jose gets the best out of players, even said he has gone from lazy to hardworking.

I stand by what I said a while ago, Jose will turn him into one of the very best in the world.

Bit worried that we rely on him so much though

Do United fans still think he's overrated? Do they still think Kagawa is better than him?

Well some of them dont rate him as high as mata though since they say they would take mata over hazard in a hearth beat ....

Anyone else miss the skill moves? Stupid to complain about I know but I miss the rabonas/chops/roulettes/elasticos etc he did on a regular basis at Lille.

Indeed seems like they are gone, but he does not need it, Messi plays also without.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk

Indeed seems like they are gone, but he does not need it, Messi plays also without.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk

Yeah true.

Who do you guys think is the bigger talent, Neymar or Hazard? I have a feeling their going to be the Messi/Ronaldo of their generation. Wonder who ends up having the better career.

Anyone else miss the skill moves? Stupid to complain about I know but I miss the rabonas/chops/roulettes/elasticos etc he did on a regular basis at Lille.

Seems to be the case for a lot of these flairy technical players, the trickery disappears from their game as they mature and translates in to more effective ways of being tricky, as in class touches, change of pace and clinical finishing.

But yea, I miss it too =)

Yeah true.

Who do you guys think is the bigger talent, Neymar or Hazard? I have a feeling their going to be the Messi/Ronaldo of their generation. Wonder who ends up having the better career.

The crazy thing is that they're almost in the same generation. Messi is just 26. It's insane how young he still is if you look at his career.