Eden Hazard

the wes

Decent enough game from him, but not great; nowhere near as good as his Sunderland game, for example, where everything he touched turned to gold.

That said, he was really good at tracking back. You can really see José influence there. I can't help but think though that if anyone in the team should be given a bit more freedom it should be him. Maybe it's only for certain games though...

I think the plan was for him to be released from heavy defensive duties, but we've been so shaky defensively that Mourinho probably can't afford to give Eden as much freedom as they both wished.

The whole team needs to mature now, not only Hazard. The only players solid throughout the season imo are Terry and Ramires (and we all know Rami has his limitations). Everyone else either has to find form or mature thier game some.

Once this starts working as an oiled machine I'm positive Eden will have more freedom to roam. Mourinho didn't hide for one minute Hazard is his star whereas Oscar is his hard-worker. One is supposed to have more freedom and the other to hold the team together. But fot all of them finally start to work well together they'll have to start producing individually their best or close to that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk

thank you Eden Hazard for saving us again. always when we need someone to score we know we can trust and have that faith that you most of the time will save us from loses and draws. thanks alot and you will be CHELSEA FC CAPTAIN in 2014/2015 EPL SEASON when John Terry and Frank Lampard and Juan Mata are gone hopefully. I Love You Eden Hazard. I love you and so does Belgium National Football Team.

I think the plan was for him to be released from heavy defensive duties, but we've been so shaky defensively that Mourinho probably can't afford to give Eden as much freedom as they both wished.

The whole team needs to mature now, not only Hazard. The only players solid throughout the season imo are Terry and Ramires (and we all know Rami has his limitations). Everyone else either has to find form or mature thier game some.

Once this starts working as an oiled machine I'm positive Eden will have more freedom to roam. Mourinho didn't hide for one minute Hazard is his star whereas Oscar is his hard-worker. One is supposed to have more freedom and the other to hold the team together. But fot all of them finally start to work well together they'll have to start producing individually their best or close to that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk

I hope you're right. A quality CM/DM/DLP would help immensely as well. If we had someone in the pivot with a good passing range it would also allow Eden to receive the ball further up the pitch, instead of having trackback most times to get a pass.

Yes, I'm sure José will let his best player join the team that treated him like shit months ago.

Great to see him taking on full backs or defenders, cutting inside and having a shot at goal these days. 12 months ago, his goals against Sunderland and Swansea wouldn't have happened. He needs to keep up with this though I also hope that, at times, he should get to the byline as well and cross the ball/cut back etc and create chances and not just coming inside all the time. Need to be decisive and streetwise with his choices in the attacking third.

Where would they fit him in with Bale, Isco, Di Maria, Ronaldo and more players... If he wants to play every game he should stay here.

2 words: Daily Star.

About as creditable as a brick.