Eden Hazard

the wes

Isn't he world class already?

I knew one of you fuckers would be annoying, it just had to be the dutch guy :D

Yeah hazard is world class already, but i'd think he'd be messi/ronaldo class in 2 years on that position

Would love to see for some games.

William----Hazard-----mata/kdb

(oscar in the pivot)

Btw, Can someone explain how we got him so cheap (32m) compared to the likes of neymar (60) Bale (100) WIlliam (35) While he is in my opinion the most talented of those players?

Hazard had a release clause.

family day for the Hazards :tophat:

media_xll_6098227.jpg

ok ,thats why he left practice after a few miutes then ;)

but on a serious note,at the age of 22 he's married and father of 2 already,so much responsibility.

i bet most prof footballers do total different things at that age ;)

Btw, Can someone explain how we got him so cheap (32m) compared to the likes of neymar (60) Bale (100) WIlliam (35) While he is in my opinion the most talented of those players?

not that it matter much,but hazard was 40m euro(32m pounds),willian is abit cheaper than him

Any of the Belgians can confirm or deny this: "Belgian NT coach said Hazard had an achilles problem against Bayern but still played, couldn't walk today. Will undergo tests"

I hope it's false. The super is just a glorified friendly. To play an injured player in the game would be a very high price to pay for a very small possible return.

Any of the Belgians can confirm or deny this: "Belgian NT coach said Hazard had an achilles problem against Bayern but still played, couldn't walk today. Will undergo tests"

I hope it's false. The super is just a glorified friendly. To play an injured player in the game would be a very high price to pay for a very small possible return.

yep he said it on the news today

I'm hearing that PSG may be signing him as Mourinho doesn't think he can fit him into his plans, evidenced by his being subbed off on Friday and our signing of Willian and Schurrle. It will be a real shame to lose him and Mata in one window . . . Sorry just making fun of the panicking going on in the Mata thread.

I'm hearing that PSG may be signing him as Mourinho doesn't think he can fit him into his plans, evidenced by his being subbed off on Friday and our signing of Willian and Schurrle. It will be a real shame to lose him and Mata in one window . . . Sorry just making fun of the panicking going on in the Mata thread.

Banned.

Wow. If Jose knew about this and played him anyway then it was an incredibly stupid and selfish thing to do just to beat Pep.

Paying the price for Jose's lack of rotation in the last 4 games....

Wow. If Jose knew about this and played him anyway then it was an incredibly stupid and selfish thing to do just to beat Pep.

Apparently he's had trouble with his achilles for 3 weeks now.(He got a kick on it) It was almost healed but the Bayern game aggrevated it again.

It got inflamed again. He's having trouble walking on it but he should be fine for the schotland game.

I've gotta say while i'm happy that Mourinho plays him a lot. If Mourinho keeps using him like this then he isn't going to last long.