Eden Hazard

the wes

I want to see him playing like this for the rest of the season.

For starters, I want to see him try scoring more goals like he did in the game by making driving run from the outside and shoot when the opportunity is there.

In fact, not saying Hazard's performance wasn't good tonight, but think he could also learn a thing or two from Ribery tonight in terms of attacking down the flanks.

Edited by BluesMaster

For starters, I want to see him try scoring more goals like he did earlier this season by making driving run from the outside and shoot when the opportunity is there.

In fact, not saying Hazard's performance wasn't good tonight, but think he could also learn a thing or two from Ribery tonight in terms of attacking down the flanks.

He was still only at 80% for me.

Still missing the 20 % of huge burst of pace on the first 10 yards when he's at 100%

What I meant to say is that I want to see him playing at least this good for the rest of the season.

This should be an average Hazard performance.

Agreed that he could take some things away from Ribery's game though.

What I meant to say is that I want to see him playing at least this good for the rest of the season.

This should be an average Hazard performance.

Agreed that he could take some things away from Ribery's game though.

Oops. Not sure how I ended up typing "scoring more goals like he did earlier this season''. :lol:

Meant to say in the game just now.

Comparing his first few games for us to the game tonight, tactically he is so much better. He offers Cole much more protection, this is due to hard work from Benitez and Mourinho who are coaches who specialize on the more defensive side of the game. Hope he can start doing what he does best which is creating and scoring lots of goals. His goal tonight is what I'd like to see him do more often, similar to Ribery's goal, cut in from the left flank and shoot low and hard.