The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

Hahaha!!! I forgot he was even at Arsenal till watching MOTD the other day..

Damn Arsenal winning again..only English side to win in the CL this time..go back to loosing!!

We won against Leverkusen, or do you mean this week?

Chelsea won tonight -- No more Kalou!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright i'm actually starting to feel sorry for them lol.

HAHA it is, one of my friends who support Aresenal has calmed down to accept their main aim this season should be avoid relegation. I dont see them breaking into ECL or EUROPA ...

Incredible...the amount of injuries they have is just unbelievable...

It must be what they do in training what's getting them injured, Wenger must be having them do very hard work or awkward work. It's just unbelievable how they are getting injured all the time, it can't just be coincidence that every player who goes to Arsenal turns injury prone... can it?.

It must be what they do in training what's getting them injured, Wenger must be having them do very hard work or awkward work. It's just unbelievable how they are getting injured all the time, it can't just be coincidence that every player who goes to Arsenal turns injury prone... can it?.

The easiest thing is just to blame their lack of fortune without looking deeply into their problems. I find it just amusing that in year 2011 with the technology as it is today they have that many injuries while being a world class decent club.

meh...better for us

The easiest thing is just to blame their lack of fortune without looking deeply into their problems. I find it just amusing that in year 2011 with the technology as it is today they have that many injuries while being a world class decent club.

meh...better for us

Many of there supporters go on about how unlucky they are, and they are right to be fair, but you hold a very good point it's the easiset thing to blame there lack of fortune. It must definitely be a problem, it might not be training as i suggested but it most be something, it's one big coincidence if it isn't. But yeah better for us i suppose.

Many of there supporters go on about how unlucky they are, and they are right to be fair, but you hold a very good point it's the easiest thing to blame there lack of fortune. It must definitely be a problem, it might not be training as i suggested but it most be something, it's one big coincidence if it isn't. But yeah better for us i suppose.

To be honest, I feel sorry for Arsenal. I don't like them, but it feels just so wrong seeing Tottenham or Liverpool in top 4 :no:

To be honest, I feel sorry for Arsenal. I don't like them, but it feels just so wrong seeing Tottenham or Liverpool in top 4 :no:

I refuse to feel sorry for them, because i know one day i'll regret it. Like i did with Liverpool last season, i felt sorry for them losing constantly, and now, i fucking hate the scum and there fans who go on about history 24/7. And with Arsenal i feel it could be the same, they are an unlucky team however, little goes there way nowdays, Arsenal always used to get easy cup routes also, now they seem to get the likes of Undinese the hardest you could of got in the qualifiers. But yes i would much rather have them in top 4 than Liverpool, cannot stand Liverpool, a team who constantly overrate there players.