Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buying all porto and ex portos players, disgusting. get your own identity you plastic cunts.

harsh. Monaco's got an ambitious project going and they dont mind letting everyone know. what's wrong with buying players who've played for the same team. looks a pretty smart move in my eyes.

I'm sure Porto and their fans aint too angry with the sums being touted about for these players

Radio Monte Carlo reporting Hulk is set to join Monaco in a deal worth £52 million (€60 million) after he had a medical today.

Thanks God, hope we can close this thread soon.

And it will reopen again next summer. :ph34r:

Monaco has a good attack, but that's all. Their defense doesn't look that strong to me. PSG, on the other hand, are clearly a very solid team and they have already played together for one year. It will make a huge difference.

Monaco has a good attack, but that's all. Their defense doesn't look that strong to me. PSG, on the other hand, are clearly a very solid team and they have already played together for one year. It will make a huge difference.

Then they go out to sign Marquinhos, Dani Alves

There is something delicious about Platini instituting FFP to primarily stop clubs like us and then us finding ways to work within the system whist two French clubs run headlong into contravening these rules.

How many of these players will stick around if the only thing they've got a chance of winning is a French league winner's medal. :lol2:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You