Hulk

thejolta

The more I watch him the less I think of him.

If he didn't play for Brazil and his nickname wasn't Hulk I don't think anyone would have really even heard of him. He shows flashes of class but just isn't at all consistent and is a wildy frustrating player.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to think of this guy really, he looks awesome one game and then looks like he has both laces tied together in another.

He's a big old unit, seemed like he was dragging his ass off when he was subbed last night.

Straight swap with Torres will do...

naaah they are not stupid, are they?

Dont rate Hulk at all.

I still think in overall play, link up etc Torres is better.

Both are not good enough though.

I would rather keep Torres than get another expensive player on Torres+ salary who is not good enough.

Schurlle has a great foot too and has hulk like qualities but with more game.

Now we got Schürrle a Hulk signing becomes even more unrealistic. His inconsistency and technical deficiencies often let his past in semiprofessional football shine through. Unique player, still, but no exactly what we need, esp not as striker.

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You