Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want, but he WAS one awesome player before he went to Zenit...

I love Hazard, but this guy in Oporto, was stronger, faster, better dribbling skills and tremendous shot than Eden is now. The kind of players that I really love, now with the bloody Russian league... is not the same, but I hope he might be as good as before if he returns to any top league.

He's shit. Wouldn't take him for 20m.

He's like a bad Theo Walcott. Über frustrating player.

Weed smokers are not allowed, or... just the Belgian member of the month.

He isn't "shit" but I don't believe he's all that much better than Victor Moses. Stronger and faster most definitely, and that little something that can make the difference every now and again, but if I had to choose between Schurrle and Hulk for my five-a-side team, I'd go with Shirley.

Watching him in the confed cup i just saw a lazy arsehole who gave precisely nothing to Brazil. And this is Brazil, the country with the greatest technical players, in a nice tournament at the highest level. He can score the most outrageous goals but he goes missing for long periods. He's not 'shit' i mean i'm shit and that's why i'm not worth £40m and getting 100's k a week but for someone who is quoted as being worth so much and on so much, he's not good enough to justify it imo.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You