Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not your money, so why are you all getting so upset about it?

If we do sign him it clearly doesn't affect our position on FFP.

You may think there is cheaper and better options available, but I'm certain the club have explored those.

Lastly he isn't rubbish. He is a fantastic player. Your posts are rubbish Cap.

It's not your money, so why are you all getting so upset about it?

If we do sign him it clearly doesn't affect our position on FFP.

You may think there is cheaper and better options available, but I'm certain the club have explored those.

Lastly he isn't rubbish. He is a fantastic player. Your posts are rubbish Cap.

He isn't rubbish or fantastic, he's slightly above average and thus not worth big money.

And you're right, it's not my money, but it would just suck to see another big money signing come here and not deliver.

I remember hearing people being skeptical about Falcao because they all though he just scored tap ins and had good service or something. Hulk has been in porto for years and is at a stage where he can leave and add a lot to cfc. his record speaks for itself and a few games of watching hulk play shouldnt be your basis. Tell any porto fan they would hate for him to go.

I remember hearing people being skeptical about Falcao because they all though he just scored tap ins and had good service or something. Hulk has been in porto for years and is at a stage where he can leave and add a lot to cfc. his record speaks for itself and a few games of watching hulk play shouldnt be your basis. Tell any porto fan they would hate for him to go.

Kaching. Bingo.

I prefer Hulk over Moses, but right now we need hard workers with lots of energy and team work. Hulk will try too much flair and those tricks, be a star. While Moses will have to play hard and well in way to earn starting place. More motivation. Also Hulk is realy too expensive however we need more than two players...

If we're going to spunk 50 million on anyone we may as well put in a cheeky bid for Iniesta.

Centre midfield and defence are by far our biggest weaknesses. I have no idea why we're trying to buy every winger in Europe when we already have 8 on our books.

Marin - injured

???-Mata-Hazard

Hazard still doesn't play as a winger properly, but he might be able to adapt.

Tell me who is our wide man?, for fuck sake even Marin is a centre man. We still need a wide man, i would much rather have a DM yes, but we still need a winger, and not Moses.

50 million?, where did this bollocks come from, you're taking that too far. And you said Hulks rubbish, that just sums you up to be fair.

Marin - injured

???-Mata-Hazard

Hazard still doesn't play as a winger properly, but he might be able to adapt.

Tell me who is our wide man?, for fuck sake even Marin is a centre man. We still need a wide man, i would much rather have a DM yes, but we still need a winger, and not Moses.

50 million?, where did this bollocks come from, you're taking that too far. And you said he's rubbish, that just sums you up to be fair.

Marin is not a centre man, he really struggled when he played in the centre at Werder.

If we're going to spunk 50 million on anyone we may as well put in a cheeky bid for Iniesta.

Centre midfield and defence are by far our biggest weaknesses. I have no idea why we're trying to buy every winger in Europe when we already have 8 on our books.

Sempiternal Idiot...

Marin is not a centre man, he really struggled when he played in the centre at Werder.

He has been listed as a number 10, when we bought Hazard, Marin and Oscar, Sky Sports were saying we are trying to sign every number 10 in the world, and that's not even an exaggeration.

Someone like Hulk could really add to the team, but i would much rather spend the money on a DM, as we DESPERATELY need a player there who can do the job.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You