Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If hulk joined CFC.........we would be 3rd most used team on Fifa 13 no doubt about it. get ready to face against your favorite team :cry:

hahahaha

Sorry to be off topic as well, but its so annoying when people only use 5 star clubs on fifa. I prefer playing with 3-4 star clubs. More of a challenge to me.

As for what I have to say on topic, I really would like the idea of bringing in an experienced player (25-26yo) because we've bought so young this window. Only turn off for me is price, like everyone else says.

http://www.thesportscampus.com/2012081723891/transfer-news/chelsea-set-to-launch-one-last-ditch-p32-million-bid-for-hulk

looks like by august 30th hulk will be in a chelsea kit, I am not sure how I feel but all signs are pointing towards him coming,

he is telling porto he wants to leave

we want the player

we will give a decent offer

porto always sells to us

has it occurred to anyone that if we get this we will have like 4 starters of the brazilian national team lol?

I think Hulk will join. It is important i think to have someone with more experience in our forward line apart from Torres, all others are very young - Sturridge, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Marin, Piazon. And obviosuly it is important for us to have a player that can play a centre forward role if needed.

Chelsea near agreement for Portos 40m hulk

http://www.football....rce=twitterfeed

Football Agent 007@EPLAgent007

Hulk has agreed terms with Chelsea. It's just a matter of time before Porto agree a fee with Chelsea. #CFC

Football Agent 007@EPLAgent007

If Hulk doesn't sign for Chelsea this transfer window, I'll close this account. That's how sure I am. #CFC

I still think this could happen. The Moses deal stalling could tell us something is going on.

I agree. Whelan has said that Chelsea haven't come back in for a few days now. If we get Hulk, we should inform Moses' agent to hold out and we'll come back in next summer when his contract is up and a small tribunal fee will be payable.

I would be happy with Moses, but I do think another full season at Wigan will help up ten fold.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You