Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

€50 million? WTF. Almost double what he is actually worth.

Not only that, but we are absolutely fine with our forward 3 spots. We will rotate Mata, Hazard, Marin, Ramires, and Oscar (and Meireles and Malouda if they stay) in those 3 spots. You only need a true winger if you're going to play a system that requires a true winger (such as a 4-3-3). I can see the logic in getting someone like Moses who would be relatively cheap and add some flexibility and he doesn't need to start.

Honestly mate, since when has buying players guaranteed a position in the league ...

so what do u make of the team now, the what will u make of it if we add hulk action to it. U deffinitely say we have our place up there wont u?

Hulk is rubbish, his brand of Robben-esque cutting inside and shooting won't help us a bit.

Genuine width is what we need. Calling Jose Bosingwa.

Have to agree, not saying he is rubbish but I'm not sure we need yet another wide player cutting into what's going to be a congested midfield. There is a reason why Lampard and co were so good a few years ago, we had some genuine width.

I'd prefer a DM and a back up CF. Hell buy The young lad from Rens, stich up AVB, complete the RB signing and offer £5 mil for Betbatov. Job done!!!

Have to agree, not saying he is rubbish but I'm not sure we need yet another wide player cutting into what's going to be a congested midfield. There is a reason why Lampard and co were so good a few years ago, we had some genuine width.

I'd prefer a DM and a back up CF. Hell buy The young lad from Rens, stich up AVB, complete the RB signing and offer £5 mil for Betbatov. Job done!!!

Someone (shit) could use his skills but we don't need any more of that.

Someone (shit) could use his skills but we don't need any more of that.

Guy would be cheap, maybe two years left in him and just enough time for Lukaka to develop. It's a squad game, think he would add some depth and a reasonable price.

Guy would be cheap, maybe two years left in him and just enough time for Lukaka to develop. It's a squad game, think he would add some depth and a reasonable price.

I'm for it if we get him for peanuts. He's far too poor to be getting paid more than 50k/week; as all squad players should be.

What has happend to Serie A for the last few years? declining with more match fiixng issues and most of the clubs inability to cope with FFP, does not look good for the outlook.

I am not saying they will catch Serie this year or next, but down the line i see it as possibility.

I completely disagree especially about Ligue 1 being superior, what has any French club has done outside of their league in recent years?

Bundesliga, EPL, and La Liga are reasonably better that part i agree.

Portugal is a 2, 3 team at best league. It's a good Scotland/Spain, basically.

The day Ligue 1 or Serie A ever get caught by Portugal will be an awful day for club football.

so what do u make of the team now, the what will u make of it if we add hulk action to it. U deffinitely say we have our place up there wont u?

Adding Hulk to the team would strengthen it tremendously but we cant guarantee or be certain of anything out of it. Yes the expecting would be to finish in top 4 but can that be done is something which we will get to know over a period of time. There is a difference between expectation and being certain, in my opinion.

Adding Hulk to the team would strengthen it tremendously but we cant guarantee or be certain of anything out of it. Yes the expecting would be to finish in top 4 but can that be done is something which we will get to know over a period of time. There is a difference between expectation and being certain, in my opinion.

It would improve absolutely nothing.

Oscar, Mata and Hazard are better than him.

We're spending 50 million for a guy to sit on the bench.

It would improve absolutely nothing.

Oscar, Mata and Hazard are better than him.

We're spending 50 million for a guy to sit on the bench.

How he doesnt help the dynamics of the team is a little too much, a right winger with pace and strength plus a backup striker isnt that what we are looking for. Oscar and Hazard who are not even 21 are termed better players than someone who has been kicking a** for quite sometime, good!

Having said that i m not looking at Chelsea to sign him for the kind of ridiculous of amount which has been asked for. But my point is that he does provides us the depth in the squad and strengthen the team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You