Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk to have showdown talks with Porto as striker plots Premier League move

Hulk could move closer to a £38million switch to Chelsea this week after the Porto forward reaffirmed his desire to leave Portugal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2187571/Chelsea-target-Hulk-talks-Porto.html?ITO=1490&utm_medium

Well if the sports mail reporter is talking about it then it's practically a done deal!!

40 million is ridiculous for this guy - even if it is Roman's money, it's still a waste - we should be looking for other quality players.

Hulk looks good on YouTube - but has done nothing to convince me in games that he's better than Malouda! (Seriously)...

40 million is ridiculous for this guy - even if it is Roman's money, it's still a waste - we should be looking for other quality players.

Hulk looks good on YouTube - but has done nothing to convince me in games that he's better than Malouda! (Seriously)...

I do agree on the money front. 40 mil is far too much, i do think he has shown enough to be better than malouda, though the portugese league is obviously easier than ours.... And Most players look good on youtube... There is a vid that makes heskey look good... :)

Yeah that's what we have to be careful of...

Wasn't it Liverpool who signed Downing (via the Americans) after they saw him knocking over coke cans on an 'EDITED' YouTube video - fuck me, they must have been dissapointed when they saw him in real life...

Just not sure about him - he has all the attributes - but could end up being absolutely hopeless - we've had so many high profile disasters previously - he could be the new Veron...

Difference in other leagues is defenders stand-off - giving you time, in the Prem - constant pressing and all over you - most foreign players cannot make that transition - hell our defenders even made Messi look ordinary by marking him out of the game...

Difference in other leagues is defenders stand-off - giving you time, in the Prem - constant pressing and all over you - most foreign players cannot make that transition - hell our defenders even made Messi look ordinary by marking him out of the game...

Are you implying that Messi couldn't do it on a cold Tuesday night against Stoke? :lol:

Honestly don't see us signing this guy for the prices quoted, I've said it before an ill say it again, with agent fees and wages thrown in this is a £80 million deal. No way they are agreeing that with FFP coming into effect, better value for money to be had elsewhere.

And people are right, the time and space afforded in Portugal won't be provided in the EPL (see Ramires and Luiz first 12 months hell didiers). So even if he were signed I'd not expect an immediate return on investment next season. Moses actually makes more sense.

"Damn... Hulk has been giving out his goodbye speech to Brazilian journalists... Looks like we're really gonna lose him for good this year... Nooooooooooo!"

porto fan..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You