Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Futbol_Mercado@Futbol_Mercado (145K Followers).

El Chelsea ofrece 50 millones de euros por el delantero brasileño del Porto, Hulk.

50 million... :cry: I sure hope that translates to something like 50 million LIRA and not Euro's, as now the price tag seems to be getting extortionate...

It's worth noting that we are victims of the way we have conducted our transfer business in the past. It's all very well saying "I hate (insert Whelan/Da Costa/Levy) because they are overcharging hugely for their players" but they all know that we are prepared to pay over what a player is worth in order to get him. We're a big club and because of that, we're going to have to be prepared to pay more than others.

With Hulk, porto know they could sell him for 30-odd million for teams who are prepared to pay what he's worth, OR they can hold out and wait for Mr Abramovich to open his cheque book. I know which Porto would rather. It's ridiculous the number of comments on this thread saying "oh we should only be paying this much for Hulk" because that won't ever happen. Porto don't need to sell. Either hes coming for a huge fee or he's not coming at all.

I believe we can overpay slightly,

I'm sure shirt sales will recoup a big chunk!

I dont think shirt sales for Hulk would recoup that much, its not like hes a global brand like Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar* or even Beckham. We would make at least 5% back by paying 40 odd million for him lololol.

*Neymar is like the face of Brazilian football his marketing value is sky high. So dont tell me “Neymar as if hes a global brand.” lol

and the wait continues......almost like waiting for paint to dry.

sign some-one already! weather its him or moses we need one, marin being injured can very well happen later on during the season as shown vs man city.

I think you should just calm down and let it be mate, trust me it'll work better in the long term. You won't be dissapointed that way.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You