Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vous croyez qui va signe a chelsea ?

Il ressemble à Hulk veut jouer pour Chelsea. Le seul problème est de Porto avec leurs prix ridiculement élevés.

It looks like Hulk wants to play for Chelsea. The only problem is Porto with their ridiculously high prices.

Hulk to have showdown talks with Porto as striker plots Premier League move

Hulk could move closer to a £38million switch to Chelsea this week after the Porto forward reaffirmed his desire to leave Portugal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2187571/Chelsea-target-Hulk-talks-Porto.html?ITO=1490&utm_medium

Don't see this deal going through. Has a contract until 2016, Porto are under no pressure to sell, just like Spurs who have complete control over Modric.

And the extremely annoying thing is that both player want/wanted to come here but puss out because they "don't want to make the fans feel bad."

Hopefully Hulk just sternly tells Porto that he wants a move here and not to stand in his way with impossible figures.

He may have a contract til 2016 but what more can he do for them? They won't get the chance to get £35m for him again so they'd be mad not to let him go now. Porto do usually give in to us eventually.

Still don't think he will come... Not too bothered either way, but definately would be an immediate RW solution.. If we buy him he will be definately overpriced, but pretty much every deal we do we get a higher price because of who we are and more specifically who roman is. Really would like to see this done or ended, as it has been dragging on for a while with many contradictary reports, but as long as he doesn't end up at a different PL club as you know that would come back to haunt us...

He may have a contract til 2016 but what more can he do for them? They won't get the chance to get £35m for him again so they'd be mad not to let him go now. Porto do usually give in to us eventually.

Or do we give in to them in accepting thier high tansfer demands.... :blink:

£35m is already too much imo. I would value him more at £25m putting into consideration that he's only played in that crappy league. We do have a rather rich owner tho. Up to him if he want's to pay over the odds. If he genuinely thinks Hulk, Azpi and Moses will complete the squad, just get them. There's no such thing as too expensive if you have the best part of £10b. Fuck fifa fair play too, it's not gonna work. PSG seem to have avoided it and i don't know the last time they even won a trophy.

Sign them 3, we wont need to sign for another 3 years.

I do really rate hulk but to be honest I don't think we need him we got mata Marin hazard Ramires piazon Oscar and sturridge all who if needed can play on the right or up front! Just a waste of 35m plus! As for getting a right back personally I don't think we need 1! Ivanovic has proven over last few seasons he's a top right back! Personally he looks more comfortable there than he does in the middle! Essen can also play there so can Luiz! We have an awful lot of versatility in this team ! I say get Moses and just let what we have develop and become a strong unit! It'll benefit us in the long run!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You