Hulk

thejolta

Some of you need to ease up with the money issue. It's not your fucking money, so I don't know why people are so concerned. You really think Roman and our board would spend huge amounts without knowing ow it will affect FFP? So what if we buy Hulk for £35m. Does that affect you in any way?

City, PSG, Madrid, and Barca piss money around like it's going out of style.

Some of you act like Roman is spending your money.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you need to ease up with the money issue. It's not your fucking money, so I don't know why people are so concerned. You really think Roman and our board would spend huge amounts without knowing ow it will affect FFP? So what if we buy Hulk for £35m. Does that affect you in any way?

Indirectly he is though because in the end most of that money does come from the fans' pockets. The fans pay a shitload of money to the club and if the club's finances are too much in the red, then everything (match tickets, merchandise etc.) is much more expensive.

Not to mention having to endure rival fans going on about the countless amount of big money flops we've had our fair share of in recent years. Spending big money on Hulk would mean we wouldn't be spending it on some other player some of us would prefer over him and I think it's only fair for everyone to have their own opinions about these things. We all have our dream signings and because we can't possibly buy every available top class player out there, we want the money to be spent as wisely as possible.

Btw this is not me saying I wouldn't want Hulk, but first we have to look at all the different options and then decide what to do. Threatening to walk away from any deal by showing Porto that we are close to signing someone else could force them to drastically lower the price in a desperate final attempt to sell and then we will have a decision to make. No point just telling Porto we will pay them whatever it takes, that's not what a proper big club does.

You should give this a watch

Rationality means little in sports

I think people are mixing up the terms "overpriced and "overrated". Hulk isn't overrated IMO.

IMO, your opinion is wrong.

Hulk is overrated and no other club wants him apart from Zenit who offered 20 million.

We should of gone after Cazorla. Only 15 million for a talented playmaker/winger at his peak.

Hulk is overrated and no other club wants him apart from Zenit who offered 20 million.

We should of gone after Cazorla. Only 15 million for a talented playmaker/winger at his peak.

If there is one thing that we do not need, it is more depth at the "talented playmaker/winger" position...

No, Hulk isn't overrated to me. I know his capabilities and I know what he can do so to me he's not overrated. What I don't agree on however is his price. Hulk is worth £30m max, that's why I say he's overpriced.

I'm sure Cazorla cost closer to £18m too. He's decent but as said above we have too many players of his ilk already.

Hulk prefers England or Spain

Brazil striker to step up discussions on his future from Monday

"I didn't talk too much with my agent about the chance of being transferred, because I have been on duty with the Brazilian national team at the Olympics.

"But I am going to talk about my future from Monday. My future is in the hands of God."

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

Clearly he wants to leave but isn't saying it so directly because he doesn't want to offend any Porto fans. As long as Porto keep playing hardball over the transfer fee, nothing new is going to happen but maybe Hulk will have that discussion tomorrow with his agent and if he really wants to go that badly then he will have to go Pinto da Costa's office and submit an official transfer request.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1132781?cc=5739

Its simply time for him to force a move through. Screw Porto and their rip-off policies.Hulk himself knows, nobody will care for him next year, if he does not want to rot in Portugal far away from glory and titles, he should break with Portos management.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You