Hulk

thejolta

That Menezes would play an imbalanced team in the run-in to the final instead of letting Hulk out on the pitch says something. Don't forget, he's sacked if he doesn't get gold. Yes Hulk's been a bright spark in an otherwise poor performance today, but he's not worth the silly money Porto have been trying to exhort out of us and we've done well to not cave in.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porto remain firm over Hulk

President wants release clause for captain

But da Costa remains defiant and is calm about Hulk's future at the club, insisting he will only sanction his exit if a club is willing to pay his release clause, which stands at a massive €100million. :clown: :clown::clown:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7982930/

That Menezes would play an imbalanced team in the run-in to the final instead of letting Hulk out on the pitch says something. Don't forget, he's sacked if he doesn't get gold.

You're right. It does say something...says that Menezes is an idiot. And that's why he's getting fired now. Brazil looked far more threatening once Hulk came on and he scored their only goal. So try again.

You're right. It does say something...says that Menezes is an idiot. And that's why he's getting fired now. Brazil looked far more threatening once Hulk came on and he scored their only goal. So try again.

Ha conveniently ignoring the part where I mentioned he's been good today. Read the post again, genius.

On the topic of Malaga, i'm actually a bit disappointed. Was looking forward to seeing them spend big and finally provide competition for Barca and Madrid.

Same, instead rich clubs rise in the premier league, even though there's way too much competition, there's like 7 big teams now, competing for a top 4 spot in europe... like what the fuck.

Hulk is not 25 million max, my price tag for him would be 32 million, and i think he's worth it more than Hazard.

He's a world class winger who is brilliant physically, he's fast and is also very strong. Has unbelievable power on a ball, I've never seen anyone hit a ball like him and keep it level with the goal. Also his trickery is class, he turns fulbacks inside out when he's on that right flank, would of love to of seen him in a Chelsea shirt.

Just a shame he plays for Porto, yeah that club which every player who plays for them has a price tag of 200 million.

The fact we won't sign him fill me with relief. His performances at the Olympic Games confirmed my opinion on him and what I saw of him in the last two seasons. This player is vastly overrated and overpriced. He isn't worth more than £25m. Hadn't it been for his fanciful name, I am pretty sure his pricetag wouldn't exceed the £20m. Don't get me wrong, he is a good player, and it would be a good addition if he were to be brought in. But not for the price quoted, it's way too much. Oh and by the way, I think his physical strength is being blown out of proportion because he is nicknamed after some powerful comic character.

Hadn't it been for his fanciful name, I am pretty sure his pricetag wouldn't exceed the £20m.

No, the hugh price tag comes from the fact that he was Porto's best player in the last two seasons when they won 4 trophis. And yes, he was considered and realy was their biggest star in 2010/11 when they had Falcao. Porto dont want to lose him so they ask for that money, and maybe Hulk dont want the move that much like other players.. maybe he doesnt care about moving on to a better team and he's just happy at Porto. Anyway, i do agree that he's overpriced and maybe a bit overrated. He could have bring much to our game but i dont think he's talented like Hazard for example. The best thing about him is that he's a HUGH goal threat from the right wing, and now we need to look somewhere else, and there arent alot of players like him. Instead i think we should just go for Cavani, this will give us nice opions. Torres and Cavani... it could work.

It looks as if hulk wants a move...

Hulk scored what proved a consolation after coming off the bench and he revealed he was ready to quit Porto this summer.

"This could be the time for me to move," said the forward, who has long been linked with Chelsea.

"I would feel comfortable with moving clubs and the English league is one that appeals to me."

Am I the only one that dont think he has been that good during the Olympics. In the Oscar thread some people say that we overrate him because he does good against olympic teams that isnt so good. Well then i would expect him to do wonders as he is 26 years old and older than most of the other players.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You