Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like the Hulk films so I might invest in a top with HULK on it! Then go to the gym and turn into a pure beefcake. Lol

I'm totes gonna wear mine to the gym.

The front four is like the fantastic four, Cept hulk instead of the Thing, hazard can be fame guy, mata can be stretchy dude, Torres can be Jessica alba.

Yes and the fact that he has played in the Japanese league doesn't hurt either regarding the Asian market. And the Asians buy a lot of shirts.

The shirt sales in asia can hit the bloomin roof also!, 38 million on hulk and paying his wages is a lot more than just adding a new player to our team.

Cant wait to see the team perform together in preseason , Im really pleased we will be signing Hulk im gonna get him on the back of the away top . I reckon he will take the number 21 since Kalou is likely to be leaving.

I'm totes gonna wear mine to the gym.

The front four is like the fantastic four, Cept hulk instead of the Thing, hazard can be fame guy, mata can be stretchy dude, Torres can be Jessica alba.

Torres as Jessica Alba, why when we have Eva?

As the front four, We can mix and match. The beauty of it is we have so many options from the bench now. If we're playing a team that is going to try and isolate the wingers we can put either Mata or Hazard in the middle. If we're playing a team thats going to double up on the wings, Hulk and Marin/Mata can play, and they can swing the ball in for Torres, and latter Hazard in the middle, or Hulk can go into the middle aswell to use his heading abillity. We could also even play a 4-3-3 with Mata as part of the midfield. The possibilties are endless.

Guys, if you haven't seen Hulk, start watching some matches on youtube of him, i've been watching him he's fucking fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpgIFNkuRq8

Watch the begining of the match and watch when he first gets the ball how he skins that player right away 0:00:52

the skill he possess is unbelievable, i've been watching quite a few games, well obviously not full length because i don't have the time but just parts of it and he is beast.

There's plenty more videos on the side pannel what leads to much more matches, so if you're unsure have a look at him, my opinion i think he's fantastic.

As the front four, We can mix and match. The beauty of it is we have so many options from the bench now. If we're playing a team that is going to try and isolate the wingers we can put either Mata or Hazard in the middle. If we're playing a team thats going to double up on the wings, Hulk and Marin/Mata can play, and they can swing the ball in for Torres, and latter Hazard in the middle, or Hulk can go into the middle aswell to use his heading abillity. We could also even play a 4-3-3 with Mata as part of the midfield. The possibilties are endless.

A defenses nightmare. Not to mention the likes of Cole and Brana bombing down the flanks. Exciting times.

Guys, if you haven't seen Hulk, start watching some matches on youtube of him, i've been watching him he's fucking fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpgIFNkuRq8

Watch the begining of the match and watch when he first gets the ball how he skins that player right away 0:00:52

the skill he possess is unbelievable, i've been watching quite a few games, well obviously not full length because i don't have the time but just parts of it and he is beast.

There's plenty more videos on the side pannel what leads to much more matches, so if you're unsure have a look at him, my opinion i think he's fantastic.

Thats reafirms any doubts in my mind about him, I'd trust your opinion over most on here!

A defenses nightmare. Not to mention the likes of Cola and Brana bombing down the flanks. Exciting times.

Basically, thats only the front four, If we have Lampard or Ramires, or both in the centre its going to be a battering. We're going to be very very good next season lads. Very very good times to be a Chels supporter.

Here we go, 2 in a row!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You