Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official Hulk to Chelsea with 45 millions Euros and Porto could announce the deal on its Website within hours! A Bola

A Bola is the only source so far.

Official Hulk to Chelsea with 45 millions Euros and Porto could announce the deal on its Website within hours! A Bola

I believe it if I see it. :)

But it's sure, I'd be very happy... :D ...then there are only few hours, if it's true. We'll wait.

That's true I think we will buy him either way.

1.First option we pay 40mil- get him now.

2.Second option we pay 35mil late august and get him.

I would rather have him now so he can have a good pre-season with the team.But as u mentioned those 5 mil can help us on other deal (or something like that), so its pretty dodgy deal, the board will have to choose.

High chance he will play for Brazil in the Olympics. So even we sign him early he won't be able to attend pre-season matches.

High chance he will play for Brazil in the Olympics. So even we sign him early he won't be able to attend pre-season matches.

I think if we bought him, we would have a say in this case.

Mata also would like to play in the Olympics.

The following was reported on 90elf, a german radio station

http://www.90elf.de/

It is a german station that mostly deals with footy and Rock.

Generally not a gossip station compared to the british and Irish phone in rubbish.

In the sports news report, they were quoting two Portuguese broadsheets and one Portuguese radio station. All three are based in Porto.

They seemed very certain that an announcement would be made by FC Porto either tonight or by close of business (office hours I presume as they did not specify) on June 1st.

The fee they quoted would be circa €45m to €50m ( roughly in the £35m to £40m range)

Deal is done apparently, according to Agent007ITK on twitter.

Agent007ITK@Agent007ITK

I'm getting a lot of questions about Hazard and Hulk, so to recap; both are COMPLETED. It's up to Chelsea FC to decide when to confirm them.

He got the Hazard deal right, 2 days before Hazard confirmed it on twitter so I'm going with him being quite reliable.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You